ReCom.org

ReCom.org (https://www.recom.org/forum/index.php)
-   Scholarships (https://www.recom.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program ESP 2013 (https://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16180)

iddinmx 19-06-2013 12:00 AM

Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program ESP 2013

Hello there,

Anyone who got shortlisted for the interviews do share your thought here!

And for seniors who already taken the interviews from past years, it would be great if you can share your experience here about the interview.

Thanks!

thor93 19-06-2013 12:08 AM

Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program ESP 2013

Have they started short listing yet?

iddinmx 19-06-2013 12:13 AM

I just received email & call from them last friday.

Email :
"need to do the verification of the document. Please feel free to sent us the scan copies of Identity Card, SPM/STPM/Diploma/Matriculation/A Level etc, Offer Letter from Overseas University and other relevant certification for our further review"

I think they have started I guess? Anyone of you guys received this email?

iddinmx 25-06-2013 12:00 PM

Good news guys, I got short listed for the interview ! :D They called me this morning, so excited! Anyone else got short listed? I think they started already shortlisting since the last day for them to shortlist is this Friday.

My interview will be on 4th of July 2013 9:00AM KLIA, anybody else?

Any tips from senior or MAB's student for the interview? Do share :) Really hoping for this scholarships.

FYI : This interview will be done in a both way, Oral and writing test. (MAB emailed me)

Thanks !

thor93 25-06-2013 12:08 PM

Me too!:) I heard there is only one round of interview this year. Do you know how long is the bond for this scholarship?

iddinmx 25-06-2013 12:29 PM

They didnt mention in ads but normally they will put some service bonding elements. It will be highlighted during the interview I guess?

Any ideas what we have to write for the writing test? ( Written test by Human Resource Services )
You apply for overseas or local? pre-u or degree?

thor93 25-06-2013 12:31 PM

In my email there wasn't any mention of written test .i am applying for undergrad overseas. U?

iddinmx 25-06-2013 12:39 PM

I emailed them whether will there be any writing test, & yeah there will be. Same here, undergrad overseas. You already got UnConL or ConL from your university? What university?