View Single Post
Appolo

#3 Old 10-01-2009 Default Re: Sharing of Experience Studying in Universities by JPA Scholars

The first thing that students might be facing when they are studying overseas might probabaly be the decline in grades and not to mention the lack of interest in your courses. My school's academic office refers to this situation as a " Transfer Shock" whereby students are still struggling to adapt themselves to a new environment and new education system.So, getting ba grades the first semester can be quite common.Though, you need to stand up and perform better for the following semesters.

Another interesting point worth talking about is the abscene of control from authoritive figures such as your parents and the sponsor.In other words, you are free to do anything that pleases you under the condition that it doesn't harm yourself and your obligation to the government.

By the way, drinking age in the United States is 21.So for those who are just fanatic about wines, beers and vodkas, try and get sober if you can.

But a true Recommer would oversee all these and gather the patience to listen to what I have to say.

So, listen carefully........
Appolo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05444 seconds with 13 queries