View Single Post
joan2468 Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#8 Old 12-12-2012 Default Re: Advice Regarding Number of A Level Subjects

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymekimmy View Post
Then what about MQA? Doesn't other colleges require students to take that? I haven't decided on where exactly I would be doing my A-levels. You are doing yours at HELP or MCKL? So you are just taking those 4 subjects and nothing else?
MQA subjects are compulsory for every student in every college, yes, but most colleges, as far as I know, don't force you to take General Paper (which is different from the MQA subjects).

I'm at MCKL now, in my second semester. I did both my MQA subjects this semester, and yes, I'm not taking General Paper so I only have those 4 subjects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymekimmy View Post
I'm planning to go for a law degree, not psychology. But I find Psychology very interesting and I think I would love studying more about it. But it surprises me that tarc, bac and atc are not offering it. How do you find it so far?
Well I do find it interesting, but I should warn you that it can be hard to score. Like if you get how to answer properly you'll do well, but if you can't, then your grades would probably be terrible.

Page generated in 0.05431 seconds with 13 queries