View Single Post
walterwatson
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 15-07-2013 Arrow Selling STPM books for hardworking students

I have some STPM books for those who would like to challenge the old syllabi (or the old system? I don't know. I didn't do STPM; that's why I have all these completely NEW books). I believe you can't find these books in the bookstore anymore.
If you are looking for new version of STPM books (those with term1, term2 on them), then perhaps my books are not suitable for you.
On the other side, for those hardworking students who want learn more or try more exercises to get A's, these books will be perfect for you.

So here is a list of my book. They are all very very NEW and wrapped with plastic and corner protectors.

1. Oxford Fajar's 3rd Edition ACE AHEAD CHEMISTRY Volume 1 (99% new) RM 36
2. Oxford Fajar's 3rd Edition ACE AHEAD MATHEMATICS S&T Volume 1 (99% new) RM 35
3. Oxford Fajar's 3rd Edition ACE AHEAD MATHEMATICS T Volume 2 (99% new) RM 35
4. Oxford Fajar's 3rd Edition ACE AHEAD PHYSICS Volume 1 (99% new) RM 35
5. Oxford Fajar's 3rd Edition ACE AHEAD PHYSICS Volume 2 (99% new) RM 35
6. Longman Pengajian Am Kertas 1 (99% new) RM 36
7. Longman Mathematics S&T Paper 1 (97% new) RM 36

And for those who would like to learn American English or ESL, here is a good dictionary.

7. Collins COBUILD ADVANCED DICTIONARY OF AMERICAN ENGLISH First Edition (97% new) RM 120

Delivery fee depends on the number of books you purchase and your location. I may or may not charge you for that.

Depending on how many book you purchase, I can also give you the following items for FREE!
- My precious mathematics notes (NOT FOR SALE)
- Modul Praktis Pengajian Am (Kertas 2:Bahagian A-E)

For those who are interested, email me: [email address]
walterwatson is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06322 seconds with 14 queries