ReCom.org
Explore The World This is an SIG for ReCom Members who like traveling or enjoy reading about others' traveling. This will be the place for us to share our wonderful holidays, trips, as well as recommend fantastic holiday destinations to others!!!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

teiya_drumzaddict Female
Less Junior Member

#11 Old 12-06-2008 Default

lol. care to share your years in dubai? i only went for like a week n do sum shopping. those who works at hotels front desks n concierges are always putting dat smile i suppose but to live there is a different experience. Bother.. my brother will be working there.. but i've lived in japan. people are frendly tho. but i know the arabs r harsh. part of their culture i guess to them its nothing
Less Junior Member

#12 Old 17-08-2008 Cool

hey hey
may i noe how much u spent for the accomodation per night?
n hows the transportation? is it easy to get?
im trying to go there
but still want to redo the budget first
slumber is offline   Reply With Quote