ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Game Room

Game Room Destress!!!!

What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

jayden

#51 Old 07-09-2008 Default

Final fantasy XIII. But I think it's also to be released on PS3 only.

jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#52 Old 12-09-2008 Default

FIFA 09... can't wait to use Man Utd in the game.. Glory glory Man Utd!!!!!
Less Junior Member

#53 Old 12-09-2008 Default

Spore. Looks really interesting. =DDD

Oh, and Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and Dawn of War 2. Does anyone here play Warhammer Online?
Koschei is offline   Reply With Quote
qedx
Slightly Senior Member

#54 Old 25-10-2008 Default

Within this week Fallout 3 and Guitar Hero World Tour will be released. Finally, Fallout!
qedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Neutral_pH Male
Less Junior Member

#55 Old 01-11-2008 Default Re: What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

Red Alert 3 and DOW 2. But the new actors for RA3 are lame, unlike RA2. Athena Massey and Kari Wuhrer were perfectly suited as Tanya and Lt Eva, as well as Barry Corbin as the General. Miss those days...

Strange thing about DoW2 is that we don't hear any news about Capt Gabriel Angelos, the BLood Ravens Captain in the first game. He's dead probably....although I really doubt it. Relic has introduced 3 new characters for the blood ravens in their W40K games. I wished that they continue where DoW left, as I wanna know what happen with the Maledictum.

Hopefully another sequel for Act of War. Nice game nice graphics and excellent storyline.

#56 Old 02-11-2008 Default Re: What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

Yeah, but you have to admit, the water effects in RA3 is just jawdropping......

Quote:
Final fantasy XIII. But I think it's also to be released on PS3 only.
They have already said that it will come out for the 360 too. And I'm going to buy PS3 for FF13 as the only reason. That, and KH3 too.

Last edited by chongkeat; 02-11-2008 at 07:27 PM.
chongkeat is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#57 Old 02-11-2008 Default Re: What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral_pH View Post
Red Alert 3 and DOW 2. But the new actors for RA3 are lame, unlike RA2. Athena Massey and Kari Wuhrer were perfectly suited as Tanya and Lt Eva, as well as Barry Corbin as the General. Miss those days...
I played RA 2 till the end partially becuz of Tanya and Eva. Wow.. they're hot.. haha.. they are not acting in RA 3?? Darn.. Btw, Fifa 09 has notsa new functions... haha.. i'm still in the process getting used to the new keys..

Dang.. check this trailer out for RA 3.. looks super cool man.. bt Tanya... juz got a glimpse of her.. wahaha..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ezB9sgY0s

Last edited by senksiang90; 02-11-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
senksiang90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Neutral_pH Male
Less Junior Member

#58 Old 08-11-2008 Default Re: What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

RA 3 is out!!!!!!!!

From the review that I've seen in the net (IGN and Gamespot) most reviewers gave it athumbs up. Can't wait to own it .
I only wished that they brought Lt Eva and Tanya over from the RA2. But Jonathan Price as a military guy! That's some news hohoho.........
Waiting for Starcraft 2 now. Why is it still in development? Will it ever come out I wonder?

#59 Old 15-11-2008 Default Re: What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

Played RA3 and I think it's a good game, lots of dynamic game mechanics like every unit has at least two functions.

Didn't like the new tanya though.. Prefer Kari Wulher from RA2.
Zeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
chongkeat Male

#60 Old 15-11-2008 Default Re: What games are you anticipating/waiting/wish for?

Can anyone give me the recommended system specs for RA3? Better yet, the performance level in your com. But I don't think my pc will be able to support this game anyways.

(I know, I know, google it, yes. But just help me, will ya?)

Quote:
I played RA 2 till the end partially becuz of Tanya and Eva. Wow.. they're hot..
Totally.
chongkeat is offline   Reply With Quote