ReCom.org
Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

Gay Relationship?

Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#71 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qedx View Post
It probably feels good. Generally speaking, people tend to not do things that makes them feel bad. By the way, anal sex do happen between a man and a woman, you know? Sometimes the man sticks his penis into the woman's anus, or the woman can wear a strap-on and stick it into the man.
Exactly why being gay has nothing to do with biology. It is more of a want, than it is a need.

As subjective as what feels good, is as subjective of what is right and what is not. The lines that define moral and chracter is as free as the freedom of speech. It is offensive to some it inspires other.
Slightly Senior Member

#72 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Exactly why being gay has nothing to do with biology. It is more of a want, than it is a need.
Researchers have looked into a variety of possible causes for a homosexual orientation, including biological influences, prenatal hormones, prenatal stress, fraternal birth order, and environmental influences. The American Psychological Association has stated "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."

Are you a biologist thirdshifter?

#73 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew View Post
Trials have showed that some medication could significantly reduce the severity of kleptomania - let's see how you turn a gay straight with any medication or sorcerer's stone.
No, youngyew, I didn't imply that homosexuality is a mental disorder. Perhaps i used the wrong example to compare with.

Well, how about bisexuality? If I'm not mistaken, i guess bisexuality is just as natural as homosexuality. Strange thing is, for the meanwhile, the supportive voice for gay relationship is a lot stronger than bisexual relationship. Even homosexual community condemns bisexuality. Do you endorse bisexuality then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew
let's see how you turn a gay straight with any medication
I heard once that some communities turned gays straight by hormone therapy to boost their masculinity. I wonder how true is it?
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#74 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Bert View Post
I heard once that some communities turned gays straight by hormone therapy to boost their masculinity. I wonder how true is it?
I think feminish does not equal to gay... There are some gay men who are very much masculine....

Miracles happen everyday
Miracle_seed is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#75 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Well, how about bisexuality? If I'm not mistaken, i guess bisexuality is just as natural as homosexuality. Strange thing is, for the meanwhile, the supportive voice for gay relationship is a lot stronger than bisexual relationship. Even homosexual community condemns bisexuality. Do you endorse bisexuality then?
I am not familiar with bisexuality and the gay community's attitude towards it. But as with most things, since they do not affect me or others, I wouldn't stick my nose on their preferences in life. You mind showing me evidence that gay community condemns bisexuality? That's new to me.

Quote:
It's new to me too. And as Miracle_Seed pointed out, gays are not necessarily sissy. Yes they are more inclined to be metrosexual, or indulge in fashion, arts and other things traditionally perceived as "girly"; but that doesn't necessarily make homosexual men sissy; and vice versa.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

Last edited by youngyew; 13-01-2009 at 09:53 PM.
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Al-Bert

#76 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Bisexuals face some stereotyping and exclusion from both sides (lesbians/gay men and straights
I couldn't give you the exact example since i forgot the source.. I got the above statement from google.

Ya, of course I know there are masculine gay men. What I wish to know is whether the hormone could play a role in human sexual preference.

Well, I guess I still have to keep sticking my nose on them for a little longer to understand them better. Ignorance always lead to irrational discrimination, fear and prejudice.

#77 Old 14-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikraman View Post
Researchers have looked into a variety of possible causes for a homosexual orientation, including biological influences, prenatal hormones, prenatal stress, fraternal birth order, and environmental influences. The American Psychological Association has stated "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."

Are you a biologist thirdshifter?

Various studies have shown that there could be a genetic link for the ''abnormal'' sexual orientation of homosexuals as concordance's found in identical twins. It may not be 100% but the surprising figure surely suggested something.

Sadly, I cannot provide a link to the studies I mentioned but an extensive literature search should prove me right.

Last edited by TheArtOfMedicine; 14-01-2009 at 01:53 AM.
TheArtOfMedicine is offline   Reply With Quote
qedx
Slightly Senior Member

#78 Old 14-01-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdshifter View Post

As subjective as what feels good, is as subjective of what is right and what is not. The lines that define moral and chracter is as free as the freedom of speech. It is offensive to some it inspires other.
My point was, anal sex is not inherently homosexual. Nor is it the only way homosexuals can have sexual intercourse.
qedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#79 Old 04-05-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Having intercourse between same gender or opposite gender does matter.
I believe that God created Man and women to complement each other. Each gender has it pros and cons. Gay relationship was started due to the fact that they are closer to their own gender and might some bad experience with the opposite sex. Thus, they tend to believe gay relationship is better.
Though Many countries including USA bans gay marriage but I don't they shouldn't. It is their right if they want to marry their own gender but I strongly discourage it.

#80 Old 04-05-2009 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyz_Zoo View Post
Having intercourse between same gender or opposite gender does matter.
I believe that God created Man and women to complement each other. Each gender has it pros and cons. Gay relationship was started due to the fact that they are closer to their own gender and might some bad experience with the opposite sex. Thus, they tend to believe gay relationship is better.
Though Many countries including USA bans gay marriage but I don't they shouldn't. It is their right if they want to marry their own gender but I strongly discourage it.
The problem in your statement is, not everyone believe in your God. Explain gay behavior in apes for me pls

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals
Zeroth is offline   Reply With Quote