ReCom.org
Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

Gay Relationship?

joofei

#1 Old 14-12-2008 Default Gay Relationship?

Do you agree?
joofei is offline   Reply With Quote
qedx
Slightly Senior Member

#2 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Umm... are you looking for one?
qedx is offline   Reply With Quote
ame.zost
Less Junior Member

#3 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joofei View Post
Do you agree?
no one who is str8 wud agree. its disgusting.

but if we were in their shoes, of course we want the rights.

rite? same goes to lesbians.
ame.zost is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#4 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

It's what they chose to do. Who am I to poke my righteous nose to them and say that they are not allowed to do what they want?

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#5 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ame.zost View Post
no one who is str8 wud agree. its disgusting.

but if we were in their shoes, of course we want the rights.

rite? same goes to lesbians.
I am straight. I have no problem with gays. Don't generalise.

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
qedx
Slightly Senior Member

#6 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
It's what they chose to do. Who am I to poke my righteous nose to them and say that they are not allowed to do what they want?
Homosexuality has little to do with choice and more to do with biology - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...s_of_causality. The point is: they can't help being attracted to those of the same sex, any more than a hetero can help being attracted to the opposite sex. So we have even less of a reason to stick our righteous noses in their business.
qedx is offline   Reply With Quote
vikraman Male
Slightly Senior Member

#7 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Nothing to agree or disagree. It's a biological desire that cannot be ignored or discounted away. Oh and btw, what's "righteous" ay? You mean "religious". Because if one was "righteous" coming from the root word of being "right" then the "rights" of gays cannot be "wronged" can they

#8 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

for one of my med school interviews i had a gay interviewer..He was really SWEET!!!!hahaha
duke23 is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#9 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qedx View Post
Homosexuality has little to do with choice and more to do with biology - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...s_of_causality. The point is: they can't help being attracted to those of the same sex, any more than a hetero can help being attracted to the opposite sex. So we have even less of a reason to stick our righteous noses in their business.
Biology is one of the cause, but there is no proof that we should discount social influences altogether

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
joofei

#10 Old 14-12-2008 Default Re: Gay Relationship?

It is just a question whether you encourage this kind of relationship or not. I got this question in an English lesson two or three months ago. My teacher strongly discouraged this. She said that this type of relationship is againts the nature. Men are meant to be with women.But I don't agree with her haha.

But I guess there are many who agree on it. I mean, look at those gays and lesbians. They aren't creating any problem. For example, Ellen Degeneres. She is so sweet.
joofei is offline   Reply With Quote