ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Classified > Advertisements

Advertisements For those who want to promote other sites

Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

JMECC-IUACC
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 11-11-2009 Default Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Last Call!
Australia Group of 8 Universities
Feb/July 2010 intake

Please email, call or drop by our offices for further information/application submission.

JM Education Counselling Centre Sdn Bhd
IUACC Sdn Bhd
www.jmecc.com.my
Subang: 603-5633 4732 or email: inquirydata@jmecc.com.my
Penang: 604-2288 376 or email: jmpenang@jmecc.com.my
Ipoh: 6012-436 8982 or email: jmipoh@jmecc.com.my
Sabah: 6088-261 288 or email: jmsabah@jmecc.com.my
Singapore : 02-6338 6658 or email:
[email address]

JMECC-IUACC is offline   Reply With Quote
star90

#2 Old 11-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Is JMECC education in charge of those UK uni?
star90 is offline   Reply With Quote
JMECC-IUACC
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 11-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Dear Star90

We are the official representatives of the 5 group of 8 universities in Malaysia and able to assist students to apply for foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

In fact the country officer of the University of Melbourne will be in our Subang Jaya office tomorrow (Friday, 13/11/2009) from 2pm to 5pm to meet interested students and parents. Application fees of AUD100 may be waived if you meet the uni's terms and conditions.

Add: 36 Jalan SS15/8 Subang Jaya Selangor (Opposite Taylor's College main campus)

p.s. I assume you are referring to Australian unis in your question
star90

#4 Old 12-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

sorry, how about those UK universities? well, is the representative from Melbourne University Pei.. (sorry, I can't really remember her name) would you mind telling me the name of the representative? thanks
JMECC-IUACC
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 12-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

The Country Officer of the University of Melbourne is Chin Wei. She will do the interview in our office tomorrow afternoon.

As for UK universities, we represent Loughborough Uni, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Exeter, Aston Uni, Uni of Sussex, Uni of East Anglia, Uni of Surrey, Uni of Strathclyde, Queen Mary University of London and others. You can visit our website www.iuacc.com.my, www.jmecc.com.my, www.myjmecc.blogspot.com for further details.

We are on the stand of the following UK universities at this Sat & Sunday Education UK fair at KLCC. Both students and parents alike are warmly welcome to come and look for us at Hall 5 of KLCC's Convention Centre on the 14th and 15th of November 2009, from 1pm to 6pm.

14th November 2009, Saturday
  • Birmingham City University
  • Hull University
  • Bellerbys College
  • Loughborough University
  • University of Hertfordshire
  • University of Surrey
15th November 2009, Sunday
  • Hull University
  • Bellerbys College
  • Plymouth University
  • Staffordshire University

Last edited by JMECC-IUACC; 12-11-2009 at 03:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JMECC-IUACC For This Useful Post:
missyrainy
Less Junior Member

#6 Old 12-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMECC-IUACC View Post
The Country Officer of the University of Melbourne is Chin Wei. She will do the interview in our office tomorrow afternoon.

As for UK universities, we represent Loughborough Uni, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Exeter, Aston Uni, Uni of Sussex, Uni of East Anglia, Uni of Surrey, Uni of Strathclyde, Queen Mary University of London and others. You can visit our website www.iuacc.com.my, www.jmecc.com.my, www.myjmecc.blogspot.com for further details.

We are on the stand of the following UK universities at this Sat & Sunday Education UK fair at KLCC. Both students and parents alike are warmly welcome to come and look for us at Hall 5 of KLCC's Convention Centre on the 14th and 15th of November 2009, from 1pm to 6pm.

14th November 2009, Saturday
  • Birmingham City University
  • Hull University
  • Bellerbys College
  • University of Surrey
15th November 2009, Sunday
  • Hull University
  • Bellerbys College
  • Plymouth University
  • Staffordshire University
Mind if I ask a question?

What are the Pre-U qualifications that UK universities accept?

Last edited by missyrainy; 12-11-2009 at 05:40 PM.
missyrainy is offline   Reply With Quote
JMECC-IUACC
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 12-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Dear Missyrainy

A Level, STPM and IB are the most commonly accepted entry requirements for Malaysian students.

Some UK universities would consider SAM and other pre-u qualifications on case by case basis.

You need to apply through the UCAS system for Sep 2010 undergraduate entry. It is advisable you apply early to secure conditional offers. Our counsellors at our offices in Malaysia and Singapore would be more than happy to assist.
star90

#8 Old 12-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Let's say I would like to apply to the University of Edinburgh and also the University of Manchester, is it possible for you guys to assist me in my application and also help me to send in the documents (portfolio)?
JMECC-IUACC
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 13-11-2009 Default Re: Group of 8 Australian Universities Feb 2010 Intake

Hello

We are able to assist in your UCAS application to those unis as well as the submission of portfolio. I infer that you are interested in architecture courses.

As you have 5 choices in UCAS, our counsellor will be able to advise you on the other 3 options.

If you are in Subang Jaya, there may be opportunities for you to meet academics (Architecture/Arts & Design Schools) from Strathclyde and Nottingham Trent University on Monday 16/11/2009. Please telephone 03-56334732 to make an appointment with Janet.