ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Debates

Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

View Poll Results: How is the Quality of PILN/PIDN result 2011?
Satisfying. Supportive towards the Public Service Department's stand. 6 7.14%
Satisfying. Yet a little doubtful if there are other more ideal approaches to make ends meet.. 9 10.71%
Neutral stand. I don't know anything about this. 6 7.14%
Not satisfying. There are other ways to make this scholarship parallel to colour-blind policy. 23 27.38%
Not satisfying. They MUST consider approaches to address the appeals, ignorance is not acceptable. 21 25.00%
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! The scholars list MUST be abolished and another list should be published. 19 22.62%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Nicholas92 Male
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#111 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

The fact that AltF4 was speaking hypothetically, i.e. if he was HER (the friend), and what he'd do - so "she" isn't disloyal apparently haha.
Nicholas92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicholas92 For This Useful Post:
AlternateF4 Male

#112 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayjiahui View Post
Do you follow the news? Er, no one is ever forced or coerced to 'flee'. You make it sound like our country is having civil war. =__=

Er... Firstly, follow the politics and you will realize that change is happening. More and more urban Malays and Bumis are the ones going against the Gov. Hence, BN lost stronghold on all the urban states.

As you can see, BN is currently in a state of panic which is why Najib announced what he did in the first place. I think it was dumb and a political coy just to nab Chinese support since most of us Chinese(and I say this with a huge amount of regret) can be so easily appeased with the providence of a scholarship. Whether or not the government will see a revamp in the next election or two, I doubt it. But have faith. Good always wins. Eventually.
Some are forced to flee because they want a better life for their children, desperately. I totes agree with what you said. And we should continue our efforts in making sure Malaysia becomes a better place to live in. Hopefully, someone who has charisma and integrity will emerge soon and fight for us, the suppressed, and make education fair for all.
AlternateF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hebkya Female
Less Junior Member

#113 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

well,I appealed to MCA regarding my case..I don't hope too high,just try my luck..if the ans is no,then I will opt for private uni by taking a loan...Where there's a will,there's a way...it's not the end of me!My life still goes on..
Hebkya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hebkya For This Useful Post:
Cactus Male

#114 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternateF4 View Post
Some are forced to flee because they want a better life for their children, desperately. I totes agree with what you said. And we should continue our efforts in making sure Malaysia becomes a better place to live in. Hopefully, someone who has charisma and integrity will emerge soon and fight for us, the suppressed, and make education fair for all.
The Messiah
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#115 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
dude srsly. stop saying flee. we're not having a civil war.

Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
~Henry Kissinger

(looking for people to parler franšais! PM me!)
ayjiahui is offline   Reply With Quote
AlternateF4 Male

#116 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
The Messiah
Fyi, i'm not a religious person, for certain reasons. I'm not going to go into that, because the title has nothing to do with religion. HAHAHAHHAA. But seriously, be realistic. We just need someone like Lim Kit Siang.

Quote:
dude srsly. stop saying flee. we're not having a civil war.
Run...? You are funny indeed, ayjiahui

Last edited by AlternateF4; 20-05-2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#117 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Run...? You are funny indeed, ayjiahui
Yes i'm so funny i make my sister pee. Thank you. Also, I'm anal about word choice. I like english. zzzzz. sorriez.

Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
~Henry Kissinger

AlternateF4 Male

#118 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Yes i'm so funny i make my sister pee. Thank you. Also, I'm anal about word choice. I like english. zzzzz. sorriez.
OHHHH you are the englishy type! Sozzz imma not englishy, I more of super like maths and I've been sucky in english. SOZZZ
ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#119 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
OHHHH you are the englishy type! Sozzz imma not englishy, I more of super like maths and I've been sucky in english. SOZZZ
ya i like maths and physics too. and nothing else. i'm weird. i like both the arts and sciences.

~Henry Kissinger

Cactus Male

#120 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Math is very precise in language use isn't it?
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote