ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Debates

Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

View Poll Results: How is the Quality of PILN/PIDN result 2011?
Satisfying. Supportive towards the Public Service Department's stand. 6 7.14%
Satisfying. Yet a little doubtful if there are other more ideal approaches to make ends meet.. 9 10.71%
Neutral stand. I don't know anything about this. 6 7.14%
Not satisfying. There are other ways to make this scholarship parallel to colour-blind policy. 23 27.38%
Not satisfying. They MUST consider approaches to address the appeals, ignorance is not acceptable. 21 25.00%
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! The scholars list MUST be abolished and another list should be published. 19 22.62%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

AlternateF4 Male

#121 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayjiahui View Post
ya i like maths and physics too. and nothing else. i'm weird. i like both the arts and sciences.
I like many things too. But somehow I have the least inclination in language. Which is kinda sucks, because many things in world today depends on language. How I wish that I'm better in language, especially english. Fyi, i'm working on tenses right now. I have always gotten them wrong.
AlternateF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Nicholas92 Male
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#122 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayjiahui View Post
ya i like maths and physics too. and nothing else. i'm weird. i like both the arts and sciences.
NO WAY

hybrids are so rare...
Nicholas92 is offline   Reply With Quote
AlternateF4 Male

#123 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas92 View Post
NO WAY

hybrids are so rare...
No they are not. HERE HERE I LIKE BOTH TOO!
AlternateF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#124 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternateF4 View Post
I like many things too. But somehow I have the least inclination in language. Which is kinda sucks, because many things in world today depends on language. How I wish that I'm better in language, especially english. Fyi, i'm working on tenses right now. I have always gotten them wrong.
True that. So write, read... ask for help. If you can get your hands on this book by Stannard Allen it would probably help you lots. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas92 View Post
NO WAY

hybrids are so rare...
That's what my counselor in JC said.

Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
~Henry Kissinger

(looking for people to parler franšais! PM me!)

Last edited by ayjiahui; 20-05-2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ayjiahui is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ayjiahui For This Useful Post:
Nicholas92 Male
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#125 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

If I could I would've taken hybrid myself, not so much cos I like both but cos I'd take Bio and Maths just seems a bit scary to drop, tempting as it is. Agh.

Aren't we off-topic now?
Nicholas92 is offline   Reply With Quote
ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#126 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebkya View Post
well,I appealed to MCA regarding my case..I don't hope too high,just try my luck..if the ans is no,then I will opt for private uni by taking a loan...Where there's a will,there's a way...it's not the end of me!My life still goes on..
Apply to the US for university. Heaps of scholarships/financial aid waiting for you. hehehe

Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
~Henry Kissinger

(looking for people to parler franšais! PM me!)
ayjiahui is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ayjiahui For This Useful Post:
cycycy Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#127 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

I wonder what's wrong with the two guys who voted 'Satisfying. Supportive towards the Public Service Department's stand.'
Emily Dickinson~

* Blog * Facebook *
Once an Ausmatian, forever an Ausmatian. Ausmatians for life! (:

cycycy is offline   Reply With Quote
scatcherer

#128 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

i read tis thread from the beginning, haha cerav why are u defending jpa? Wee ka siong alrd said they made a blunder tis year.... And i went jpa to day, and jpa ppl said tat the pm officer came and scolded their department kao kao for nt following orders from cabinet. The cabinet is very piss wif jpa... Thy asked jpa to layan every single appeal.. Now tat thy cant pull back the scholarships given out, the government is havin some serious headache to deal with. Jpa is at fault, we as rakyat mus voice out, nt jus sit there and wait for tides to change. Yes its not the end if we dont get scholarship, but we mus at least voice out by complaining, by media or anything.. Whn there is negative feedback thn thy will improve. Its abt wats wrong and why we shd fix it. We alrd know the whole story abt lemons and lemonades....tis is a diff story. Tis is abt asking jpa to deal with the mistake and nt running away frm it, to learn frm it and change for the better.
scatcherer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scatcherer For This Useful Post:
MrHoww Male

#129 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerav View Post
1.Meritocracy is for the top 300.

2.8A+ above all got a scholarship to study until university (they don't specify whether its going to be local or overseas).

3.How is is Bank Negara not giving kijang emas to the top scholars if they don't even go interviews or get screened (Maybe during my year but there is another kijang scholarship but not the emas)

4.Yup, its from the taxes ~ i can go on and on about taxes but bear in mind its about money. Money is being channeled to you think about that not the government (the government is just a channel).

5.One things is for sure no one truly deserves anything if even they think they work hard for it ~ the thing is what is so bad about the lemon?

6.Yes, i'm a JPA scholar and yes i'm a bumiputera thats how i knew about the quota system by JPA and how they process the scholarship.

7.Don't you dare degrade the local institution, its disgusting. Getting a diploma doesn't make you a second grade, a loser etc. I have friends with diplomas and matrix and upu and they are brilliant and inspiring people but the thing is they only lack the chance and luck as i did.
EXCUSEZ-MOI, the whole problem is that they are not sponsoring us until a DEGREE! I don't care they send me to overseas or local, but they suppose to grant us with scholarships funding us until a Bachelor Degree.

It is stated so damn clearly that upon my graduation of Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering, I have to work for the government. Let me clarify this again, I AM willing to serve for people if you sponsor me until a Bachelor Degree, but for Diploma.. What type of work I deserve? The helper of engineer to clean up his work??!

The Louvre Palace, my hope, my fear.
Le palais du Louvre, mon espoir, ma peur.
May you make my dreams come true?
Peut-tu realiser mes reves?
Let the star shines,
Que les etoiles brillent,
To illuminate my dreams.
Pour eclairer mes reves.
Merci beaucoup a Neutral-ph pour ton aide!!
MrHoww is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHoww For This Useful Post:
idunnoy Male
Super Junior Member

#130 Old 20-05-2011 Default Re: The Quality of PILN / PIDN result 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatcherer View Post
i read tis thread from the beginning, haha cerav why are u defending jpa? Wee ka siong alrd said they made a blunder tis year.... And i went jpa to day, and jpa ppl said tat the pm officer came and scolded their department kao kao for nt following orders from cabinet. The cabinet is very piss wif jpa... Thy asked jpa to layan every single appeal.. Now tat thy cant pull back the scholarships given out, the government is havin some serious headache to deal with. Jpa is at fault, we as rakyat mus voice out, nt jus sit there and wait for tides to change. Yes its not the end if we dont get scholarship, but we mus at least voice out by complaining, by media or anything.. Whn there is negative feedback thn thy will improve. Its abt wats wrong and why we shd fix it. We alrd know the whole story abt lemons and lemonades....tis is a diff story. Tis is abt asking jpa to deal with the mistake and nt running away frm it, to learn frm it and change for the better.
they make blunder every year and wee ka siong says it every year. No wrong voicing it out but there's a better way to do something
idunnoy is offline   Reply With Quote