ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

MrHoww Male

#31 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickytee9394 View Post
Hey I cried and emoed for a few day when i got 8A+ cause My karangan i wrote too long and I wrote wrong experiment in paper 3 chemistry...
That's mean your Bahasa Cina get A+??????????????!!!!! OMG, you're a God!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfee View Post
6A+ here. still stand a chance? haihh..
Yes.....

The Louvre Palace, my hope, my fear.
Le palais du Louvre, mon espoir, ma peur.
May you make my dreams come true?
Peut-tu realiser mes reves?
Let the star shines,
Que les etoiles brillent,
To illuminate my dreams.
Pour eclairer mes reves.
Merci beaucoup a Neutral-ph pour ton aide!!

Last edited by MrHoww; 06-05-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MrHoww is offline   Reply With Quote
AlternateF4 Male

#32 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin_calvin View Post
How true is this? Last year there are a few people i know who got 9A+ and yet the government didn't offer them any scholarships. And now they are increasing the number of scholarships to those who get 8A+ as well?? Not to pour cold water here, but lets just be realistic, don't get ur hopes too high.
Yes there are many such cases. But I am even more concerned if any less than 9A+ students get the JPA scholarship now!
AlternateF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
alicecanfly Female
Less Junior Member

#33 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoww View Post
Yes.....
true?? what makes u think so heh??
alicecanfly is offline   Reply With Quote
MrHoww Male

#34 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by acgerlok7 View Post
Dude...what about the others? think about the whole country...It is the policymakers who r the root of all these problems...We can't just think that ' ok...they give me the scholarship...my parents and i will all vote for them...what about the thousands out there and millions who have become a victim of this racism policy all theese years?? and WHAT IF u did not get the scholarship... r u trying to say that if they dont give no votes for them...if they give...all loyalty and votes and praise and honour for them?

What we have to solve now and change now is not whether 7 A+ or 8 A+ are eligible for the scholarships...but it is the meritocracy in our country which has been long forgone. Once equal opportunities are assured...I'm assured that being a HIGH INCOME NATION in 2020 is not a VISION but will become a REALITY and 1 MALAYSIA is truly put into place.
So you think our country will return to the state of equality without any revolution from the unit of a country - the citizens? As you said so, the meritocracy of this country is a history right now. What can we do to help regain the distinguished and admirable values of a real politician, we have to let them know, that they are not the absolute power for this country. There are still strong oppositions out there eager and yearn to revolutionize this corrupted country. With the competitions and pressure from both oppositions and citizens, only and then our current government will take another approach in order to secure their grip in the central constituency. Thus our fellow citizens can regain confidence in our once conceited government, for the sake of country and people.

During 1960s, when our country was just independent from the strong colonial power of British, our country was one of the most admired country in Eastern Asia, with different races of people intermingling harmoniously in a community. During that time, different races of people could sit together around a table, sipping coffee and enjoying food, discussing everything under the sun. In contrast, what do you see now? The concept of racial harmony is faded from our mind. That is why 1Malaysia is materialized to assist racial equality amongst citizens, abolishing extremisms in sensitive issues. There will be only Malaysians in our country, regardless of racial background and faith in religions. In the meantime, it is very challenging to maintain and preserve the culture of different races without interfering the conceptual idea of 1Malaysia. A race without culture is depicted as a lotus without its root. Superficially hallucinating the vision of people, but deep in the heart, it is as hollowed as a black hole.

Thank you for your time to listen to these craps. d

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicecanfly View Post
Because you just have to hold on to your faith to soar up, lifting yourself out from your confinement, abolishing the idea of frontier in your mind!

The Louvre Palace, my hope, my fear.
Le palais du Louvre, mon espoir, ma peur.
May you make my dreams come true?
Peut-tu realiser mes reves?
Let the star shines,
Que les etoiles brillent,
To illuminate my dreams.
Pour eclairer mes reves.
Merci beaucoup a Neutral-ph pour ton aide!!

Last edited by MrHoww; 06-05-2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MrHoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Rickytee9394 Male
Super Junior Member

#35 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
That's mean your Bahasa Cina get A+??????????????!!!!! OMG, you're a God!~

Yes.....
Yes....

No la accounts got A+ plos!
Super Junior Member

#36 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Yes.....
MrHoww i salute u for making me feel better
iamfee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamfee For This Useful Post:
AlternateF4 Male

#37 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicecanfly View Post
I agree with alice. MrHoww i need affirmation! D: HAHAHAHAAHA joking. But seriously, aren't there any seniors at all who can share their experience about this? PLEASE?!
AnnSecret
Less Junior Member

#38 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

I have a feeling that the PSD dept wouldn't be giving the scholarship to all 8A+ scorers as promised. Even if they do manage to, there might be a catch. Like, they could give you a place in an IPTS which standard is questionable.

But I do believe that PSD dept wouldn't dare to give all the scholarships based on the most number of A+ only. Imagine the flaming that they would receive by angry parents. Students who excel in cocurricular still have a good chance.
AnnSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
iAdoreNaz Male

#39 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairule View Post
So this means i'll be getting the scholarship even though i forgot to do the psychology quiz?
Sweet.
Don't get your hope too high.
iAdoreNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
AlternateF4 Male

#40 Old 06-05-2011 Default Re: 8A+ and above all get PSD scholarships

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnSecret View Post
I have a feeling that the PSD dept wouldn't be giving the scholarship to all 8A+ scorers as promised. Even if they do manage to, there might be a catch. Like, they could give you a place in an IPTS which standard is questionable.

But I do believe that PSD dept wouldn't dare to give all the scholarships based on the most number of A+ only. Imagine the flaming that they would receive by angry parents. Students who excel in cocurricular still have a good chance.
But they say it as if that 8A+ is like a criteria to get the scholarship. I mean, think of it, if you are an 8A+ student, and some 7A+ student gets the scholarship, wouldn't you feel it's unfair too? What i'm hoping is that, there will just be some 7A+ students, you know, borderline left few more scholarships kesian them, so give them that kind.