ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > ReCom Chat Forum

ReCom Chat Forum This is where you chat! As per new policy, all social messages e.g. "hey are you the cute guy sitting next to me in interview yesterday" MUST be posted here.

JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

NanaLiew93 Female
Super Junior Member

#3851 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xon View Post
They going to give you the money every beginning of the semester which includes accommodation and living expenses.
are u sure??? but we can arrange to live on the campus accomodations right? i'm not from KL, totally don't know how to rent rooms and stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud93 View Post
i'm getting flamed for voicing out ... am just trying to mention that JPA is unfair also get flamed... if in another way i tried telling those who wanted PILN or even PIDN badly but only get matrix that they should appreciate it, what would they feel?
it's ok bro maybe we are just a bit jealous of you? haha. seriously dude.. you got a rare opportunity to study overseas. don't let that chance slip away. think about it.

Last edited by NanaLiew93; 14-05-2011 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
NanaLiew93 is offline   Reply With Quote
frostbyte13 Male
Slightly Senior Member

#3852 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

Quote:
about my pre-u and lots of my friend with str8 A+ but get PIDN or even only diploma ? good luck to u in form 6 , once do well in STPM then lot oversea scholarships.. our spm results seem so worthless, not much scholarships. I also have alots of competition and KK... my school some inactive pig just brag with me he is getting germany engineering with 5A+...
Do you honestly think you are the only one to complain ? We all know that there is unfairness is this stupid meritocracy garbage. Please, don't keep telling how you have this and that and how deserving you should be. None can really judge who is more deserving and who isn't. Just live with the fact we live in this kind of country. When you reach 21, you know what to do.
frostbyte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frostbyte13 For This Useful Post:
iAdoreNaz Male

#3853 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaLiew93 View Post
are u sure??? but we can arrange to live on the campus accomodations right? i'm not from KL, totally don't know how to rent rooms and stuff..

it's ok bro maybe we are just a bit jealous of you? haha. seriously dude.. you got a rare opportunity to study overseas. don't let that chance slip away. think about it.
Nana, I know that you have a low family income.
But, you still got JPA PIDN right? Be happy with it.
I have lots of friend who got offered to LOCAL IPTA but still they cannot afford the fee's. Their family income is only around RM150 or lower than RM500. How hard is that for them? They can't even enter Half Private-Half Government college when they already get the offer. I feel so sad for them. Look on the bright side, okay? ~
iAdoreNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iAdoreNaz For This Useful Post:
Xon
lazy bunny
Administrator

#3854 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaLiew93 View Post

Everything will be explained by JPA. Just keep in touch with them.

I am sure because I am in Monash, currently.

Federation of Malaysia is formed by Sarawak, North Borneo, Malaya (and Singapore) by 16 Sept 1963. It has nothing to do with 31 Aug 1957. Just saying.
Xon is offline   Reply With Quote
NanaLiew93 Female
Super Junior Member

#3855 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAdoreNaz View Post
Nana, I know that you have a low family income.
But, you still got JPA PIDN right? Be happy with it.
I have lots of friend who got offered to LOCAL IPTA but still they cannot afford the fee's. Their family income is only around RM150 or lower than RM500. How hard is that for them? They can't even enter Half Private-Half Government college when they already get the offer. I feel so sad for them. Look on the bright side, okay? ~
haha thanks. actually i was thinking if i get biotech overseas, or medic local, i'd be happy edy. so now i hope i can change my course to medic since i;m quite sure i kemaskini my form properly when i changed my second choice.
NanaLiew93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NanaLiew93 For This Useful Post:
Asif14 Female
Super Junior Member

#3856 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

o hai everyone, i just woke up.

hopefully won't jam again.

edit : i got PIDN... alhamdulillah. i still cannot print lampiran B though. traffic jam at 3:55 AM? O_o haha. anyway i'm so happy that i'm offered the course that i want at the uni that i want. i have no idea that jpa will sync with upu.

Last edited by Asif14; 14-05-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Asif14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif14 For This Useful Post:
chelsea93 Female
Less Junior Member

#3857 Old 14-05-2011 Post Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

Quote:
i'm getting flamed for voicing out ... am just trying to mention that JPA is unfair also get flamed... if in another way i tried telling those who wanted PILN or even PIDN badly but only get matrix that they should appreciate it, what would they feel?
Hey, me here exactly same like you. 9A+, got dentistry in India.
Truthfully, when i found out that i got India, i was a little disappointed cause i was hoping for something better. I mean, What happened to UK or Australia etc?? Then, i signed in Recom and saw so many people who got excellent results (some better than mine) but got PIDN, Matriks instead. Now i'm feeling really grateful that i even got overseas cause so many people wanted it but didn't get it. So far none of my friends got PILN. Imagine how many people out there who would want to be in our positions??
So far, i haven't heard of anyone who got dentistry in countries other than India. We're already getting the best deal here!

Yes, you are pointing out that JPA is unfair and in my honest opinion, it's quite true. Excellent students given not so excellent scholarships. But who are we to judge? We can't change anything can we? We don't have the power to do change anything. Based on the circumstances now, we are considered really really lucky. So just accept it and instead try to think about those who are less fortunate than us. We are in no position to complain, not when so many other deserving people didn't get even get PILN.
And don't get me wrong, i'm not flaming you. Just letting you know that i'm in the same situation as you, but i'm not complaining.

Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back.

Last edited by chelsea93; 14-05-2011 at 04:00 AM.
chelsea93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chelsea93 For This Useful Post:
iAdoreNaz Male

#3858 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

I LOL'ed! =/ .. *Blushing* xD!
iAdoreNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
iamfee
Super Junior Member

#3859 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 Results

@Naz we will meet at INTEC. LOL. Since physics blog-->lowyat-->recom
haha.
iamfee is offline   Reply With Quote