ReCom.org
Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

UTP or IPTA?

geriella7o7
Super Junior Member

#11 Old 12-05-2011 Thumbs up Re: UTP or IPTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush26 View Post
well UM definitely better than UTP, if I were you I would go to UM, everything in UM is much better in terms of environment wise, freedom of speech wise, food, and everything. One thing good about UTP is only FREE, if you get FREE scholarship in UTP then i suggest you to go or else you can forget about it because UTP is very expensive where the total tuition fees can cost up to RM 75000, thats without food and travelling. So if your family is having some financial difficulties then i suggest you all should just take Local University where the fees is way cheaper and sometimes you can get JPA to sponsor you which makes your life even better. Lecture wise, UTP have some very good and flawless lecturers but they also have some horrible lecturers. If you prefer to have some enjoyable university life, then UM would be the better choice as UTP is located in the middle of no where and all you can do is to get stuck in the room and study and sleep UNLESS you have CAR which most of us car pool depending on who can afford the car. If you have no CAR and family financial problem, then i suggest you better take the local university. Everyone in UTP get into UTP not because UTP is a good university nor it is the best university but it is because they got Scholarship, if you don't have scholarship, then life would be difficult for you. These are all the facts as I am the final year student in UTP, I am under Shell scholarship by the way

yea luckily you know that UTP fees is very expensive, go UM, UM is the best university in the country and in fact you would find out that your life in UM is way interesting that in UTP
thank you for ur opinion~~i really appreciate it...
geriella7o7 is offline   Reply With Quote
henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#12 Old 12-05-2011 Default Re: UTP or IPTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush26 View Post
well UM definitely better than UTP, if I were you I would go to UM, everything in UM is much better in terms of environment wise, freedom of speech wise, food, and everything. One thing good about UTP is only FREE, if you get FREE scholarship in UTP then i suggest you to go or else you can forget about it because UTP is very expensive where the total tuition fees can cost up to RM 75000, thats without food and travelling. So if your family is having some financial difficulties then i suggest you all should just take Local University where the fees is way cheaper and sometimes you can get JPA to sponsor you which makes your life even better. Lecture wise, UTP have some very good and flawless lecturers but they also have some horrible lecturers. If you prefer to have some enjoyable university life, then UM would be the better choice as UTP is located in the middle of no where and all you can do is to get stuck in the room and study and sleep UNLESS you have CAR which most of us car pool depending on who can afford the car. If you have no CAR and family financial problem, then i suggest you better take the local university. Everyone in UTP get into UTP not because UTP is a good university nor it is the best university but it is because they got Scholarship, if you don't have scholarship, then life would be difficult for you. These are all the facts as I am the final year student in UTP, I am under Shell scholarship by the way

yea luckily you know that UTP fees is very expensive, go UM, UM is the best university in the country and in fact you would find out that your life in UM is way interesting that in UTP
Bush26, come and see me in Block 13 office at Level 3 and I will give you all the life then you want. Hehe...