ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > Social Group Forums > A Level students

A Level students Click here to visit this social group

Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

LimChloe4331 Female
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 12-12-2012 Post Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

I would like to seek advice from those who take math, ecconomy, phy and further maths in A-level.

Besides actuarial science , what course can I take for my degree?
What will be my future occupation?
LimChloe4331 is offline   Reply With Quote
AugustLiv
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 13-12-2012 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

Hey there,
I'm doing all of those subjects. Actuarial Science isn't the only option There are quite a number of courses you can choose from such as Econs, Engineering, Mechatronics, Accounting and Finance and even Law!
AugustLiv is offline   Reply With Quote
LimChloe4331 Female
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 13-12-2012 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustLiv View Post
Hey there,
I'm doing all of those subjects. Actuarial Science isn't the only option There are quite a number of courses you can choose from such as Econs, Engineering, Mechatronics, Accounting and Finance and even Law!
hi. tq for reply. can i know whr r u studying a level?
AugustLiv
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 14-12-2012 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

MCKL. What about you?
LimChloe4331 Female
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 14-12-2012 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustLiv View Post
MCKL. What about you?
Taylor. Im sorry, can i know the full name of MCKL?
And how long have you been there? 1 year ald?
AugustLiv
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 17-12-2012 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

Methodist College Kuala Lumpur. Yup, it's been a year already
LimChloe4331 Female
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 17-12-2012 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

oh... so what's your further plan?
and... any advices on choosing further maths? Some of my seniors told me it is very tough. ><
Alpheus Male
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 17-02-2013 Default Re: Who is taking math, ecconomy, phy and further maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimChloe4331 View Post
oh... so what's your further plan?
and... any advices on choosing further maths? Some of my seniors told me it is very tough. ><
It really depends on whether you can learn fast, be capable of self-learning, and be willing to spend a lot of time doing practice questions.

I took further maths and I found it a bit challenging, but it is not really a problem if you really enjoy challenges and are the type of person who yearns to 'understand' (not just 'do').

Oh yeah, I studied at MCKL as well. Just finished my final exams in January 2013.

Last edited by Alpheus; 17-02-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Alpheus is offline   Reply With Quote