ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education

Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

Mooting 2005 Sabah/Sarawak

reign226

#1 Old 11-05-2005 Default Mooting 2005 Sabah/Sarawak

Yo, did anybody take Mooting this year? Last year they introduced it in Sabah, and it's kinda cool. For those in the dark, Mooting is basically an event designed to simulate an actual court, and in many cases the court will be the Court of Appeals. It's an annual competition (started last year) organized by Bond University.

More information can be obtained here: http://www.bond.edu.au/law/mootcomp/2005/malaysia.htm.

I just want to see if there's anybody also on the case, so maybe we can discuss the issue together.

Oh and I don't think this competition (the one by Bond, anyway) is held in Semenanjung, although they might introduce it in the near future. Anyway, it's really fun, and allows us to experience the chance of actually becoming lawyer.