ReCom.org
Malaysia Today Discussion about issues related to Malaysian politics and economy.

Lets fight Terrorism

Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#1 Old 12-07-2005 Default Lets fight Terrorism

We all know things are now fine and dandy in Malaysia, but its only a matter of time before it will hit our shores. It could be a civilian target like night clubs where many foreigners visit or it could be the US embassy but very likely it'll be a foreign target. But think of the implication of one of these attacks might do to our very vulnerable economy.

It is time we Malaysians, Especially the majority Muslims heed the call of the west and fight terrorism together rather then just thinking its the west problem. Malaysian Muslims need to make it clear to the West that we are ready and will do everything in order to rid this world from these Islamofacist terror groups. Muslims in Malaysia also need to do this for one more reason.. which is to get back the tru identity of Islam. It has been hijacked by the likes of Osama bin Laden for far too long.

The Moderate Malaysian Muslims need to rise and proactively find and distrupt terrorist cells within Malaysia and it's neighbours. I would like to hear Malaysian leaders to start telling the Indonesians to start cleaning the act of its citizens or we will. The Malacca strait is one fine example of continuous terrorism in our region.

I would want Malaysian troops be sent and protect and fight with terrorist that are freely transporting weapons, food and suply at the tip of Sabah. Send our forces to the most northern point of the peninsula to ensure no Buddhist-Monk-beheading-lunatic-muslims are being protected by our own citizens and persecute them.

We need to act now. We need to tell the people in charge of this country that terrorism is not only a West Problems. It is a global problem.

Lets just not sit back and watch everything we build be destroyed overnight by these Islamofacist-Pussies.

Lets just not be one of those country who only knows to condemn terrorist attacks.. but never do anything to combat it.
Thirdshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
jim_bbq
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 13-07-2005 Default

I was in the city when the bombing happened in central london. The no. 30 bus passes by my school everyday. King's cross is the station everyone in my shcool living in the North has to go through everyday. One of my friends was trapped in the tub and witnessed the horrible scene; people screaming, running and tripping. Phones didn't work and my friends and family were so worried about me cuz they couldnt reach me. The bus and tube were down and I had to walk all the way home in rain. It took me 4 hours!

But what exactly can we do on these terrorists? They don't want to negotiate and they just enjoy watching people in fear. Seriously, we all know terrorism is the problem we are facing nowadays, and I don't think it will go away in near future.
jim_bbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#3 Old 13-07-2005 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_bbq
IBut what exactly can we do on these terrorists? They don't want to negotiate and they just enjoy watching people in fear. Seriously, we all know terrorism is the problem we are facing nowadays, and I don't think it will go away in near future.
To Quote Agent Smith " find them and destroy them"
jim_bbq
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 13-07-2005 Default

"Find and destroy" sounds good in theory but I wonder if it work in practice. How many of them can u destory? They don't mind getting killed in the bombing together with the civilians. I believe you destory one, two will spawn. I dunno....

try this out: http://www.newsgaming.com/games/index12.htm
Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#5 Old 13-07-2005 Default

Quote:
"Find and destroy" sounds good in theory but I wonder if it work in practice. How many of them can u destory? They don't mind getting killed in the bombing together with the civilians. I believe you destory one, two will spawn. I dunno....

try this out: http://www.newsgaming.com/games/index12.htm
not literally bombing them out of existence since that would create an even worst scenario.

Maybe with the flooding of real information to the people who are being manipulated could be a good start.

YOu know.. instead of dropping Bombs.. lets drop sattelite TV.
jim_bbq
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 13-07-2005 Default

I know it sounds stupid, old fashioned and even impractical then dropping bombs to exterminate terrorists...but if we can nurture love within everyone, be tolerant, be more forgiving, our world will become more beautiful!
Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#7 Old 13-07-2005 Default

Quote:
I know it sounds stupid, old fashioned and even impractical then dropping bombs to exterminate terrorists...but if we can nurture love within everyone, be tolerant, be more forgiving, our world will become more beautiful!
Pasal dah bagi Mukalah dorang naik kepala.

Also most of the recruits these extremist chose are uneducated and are easily manipulated by these highly sophisticated terrorist leaders. I wouldn;t be surprise if many of them are graduates from Ivy leagues.
jim_bbq
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 13-07-2005 Default

Then I don't understand what those highly educated elites are trying to achieve by launching terrorist attacks?

Does it mean human nature is more directed towards selfishness and brutality than maintaining the harmony of our community?
Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#9 Old 13-07-2005 Default

Quote:
Then I don't understand what those highly educated elites are trying to achieve by launching terrorist attacks?

Does it mean human nature is more directed towards selfishness and brutality than maintaining the harmony of our community?
It is a question.. isn't it?

Well i suppose they have their agenda. Mostly they claim to avenge the death of people in their hometown.

I think another most used excuse is to make the west feel the pain they had suffered.
iQing

#10 Old 13-07-2005 Default

fools.

thier main agenda is make both parties fight more so that more humans, like you will go to battlefield.
humans have been fighting for millenium and there is still wars in this world.
humans are good in nature just that certain parties manipulate us (human beings) so that we kill each other endlessly.

#those petty bombs and set up so that people will want to take revenge on each other and new wars can be created. you think why peole just bomb a place and start to admit thier doings purposely?
I can set a bomb in a hindu temple in pakistan and make a website like muslim website and claim that "local muslim" did it on purpose and easily I can start a war. simple isn't it? or the people who take revenge are just plain minded puppets?

go on and fight the invisible enemy if you choose to be "thier" puppet, where you are been manipulated succesfully.
you might be surprise to find out that you kill more innocent people than the real culprits.