ReCom.org
Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

JPA Paris(France)

malaysia
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 19-07-2007 Default JPA Paris(France)

Hi, can someone let me know JPA Paris' contact detail? Thanks!
malaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
wpyeoh

#2 Old 19-07-2007 Default

Their e-mail is jpaparis @ wanadoo.fr

Any particular reason why you need it? Usually JPA students to France don't need this address before going to France, and after they're there, they already have it!
JetLee0510

#3 Old 19-07-2007 Default

r u too goin Paris for engineering under JPA? can u describe a bit bout it? I seldom hear og anythg bout it.. and it sound so mysterious..
JetLee0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
malaysia
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 20-07-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpyeoh
Their e-mail is jpaparis @ wanadoo.fr

Any particular reason why you need it? Usually JPA students to France don't need this address before going to France, and after they're there, they already have it!
Thanks very much. I mightl be going there soon, so just wanted to keep me updated with the details. Can you provide me with the address as well? Thank you.
malaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
wpyeoh

#5 Old 20-07-2007 Default

2 bis, rue b?nouville
75016- Paris.
Tel- : 01.45.53.11.85.

The country code is 33. The address is that of the embassy, so usually if you send something there you'll need to address it to JPA or something like that.

What do you mean by you might be going there soon? Did you get the JPA offer? Or are you thinking of going there on your own?

And JetLee0510, your post is slightly ambiguous (with all the mistakes, typos, and sms language that I spoke out against in another topic), for example I can't make out whether you want to say too or two.

Anyway, there's nothing mysterious about JPA's engineering course to France, there's a 3-month French-language course at INTEC followed by 2 years of learning French and science subjects in French in a preparatory centre in France (there are a few centres, but you only go to one), then 5 years in French unis. And oh yeah, the majority of students aren't even anywhere near Paris. We're discouraged from going to Paris since JPA thinks there are too many distractions there.
JetLee0510

#6 Old 24-07-2007 Default

Quote:
2 bis, rue b?nouville
75016- Paris.

The country code is 33. The address is that of the embassy, so usually if you send something there you'll need to address it to JPA or something like that.

What do you mean by you might be going there soon? Did you get the JPA offer? Or are you thinking of going there on your own?

And JetLee0510, your post is slightly ambiguous (with all the mistakes, typos, and sms language that I spoke out against in another topic), for example I can't make out whether you want to say too or two.

Anyway, there's nothing mysterious about JPA's engineering course to France, there's a 3-month French-language course at INTEC followed by 2 years of learning French and science subjects in French in a preparatory centre in France (there are a few centres, but you only go to one), then 5 years in French unis. And oh yeah, the majority of students aren't even anywhere near Paris. We're discouraged from going to Paris since JPA thinks there are too many distractions there.
oh oh ..thx. sorry for tat.. Entschudigung.
Uncle_Bryan

#7 Old 25-07-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLee0510
Quote:
2 bis, rue b?nouville
75016- Paris.

tis is german nt france....
Uncle_Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#8 Old 25-07-2007 Default

Quote:
Quote:
2 bis, rue b?nouville
75016- Paris.

he is the Deutsch bound student... schei?.....

Alemania es la mejor
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
JetLee0510

#9 Old 26-07-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Bryan
Quote:
Quote:
2 bis, rue b?nouville
75016- Paris.

tis is german nt france....
BOMMM DIA !!!
JetLee0510

#10 Old 26-07-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx
Quote:
Quote:
2 bis, rue b?nouville
75016- Paris.

he is the Deutsch bound student... schei?.....

Alemania es la mejor
Wer schei?t hier ? bist du,,?