ReCom.org
The Spammers Association Click here to visit this social group

HOS VI: Silence is the key

eve88 Female

#2991 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Research? .... do people even Do that?

*blinks*

But yeah, all joking aside, thanks to the mods thats dealing with things like that Did i mention you guys are awesome?
eve88 is offline   Reply With Quote
marczeman Female

#2992 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve88 View Post
Research? .... do people even Do that?
http://www.recom.org/forum/showpost....7&postcount=28

http://www.recom.org/forum/showpost....4&postcount=74

People take the effort to make replies worth reading. And I like reading them lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuwenteo View Post
i like you, marczeman. u hv indirectly spoken on behalf of me.
Okay.
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#2993 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
If you really want to engage in proper discussion, then please:

1) Don't outnumber someone by 3 or 4 *people*, or give *long*, *well-researched* replies. It's rude, and it projects a holier-than-thou attitude especially when all those posts were specifically targeting at someone. You're hounding someone but you never realized. If we do the same thing to you in another forum, I doubt you liked it much. If you respect someone, then don't.

2) Accept that not everyone is Atheist/Buddhist/whatsover, and not everyone wants to be, especially in this conservative society. The way you're spreading LGBT only makes others want to stay away from it. You should lead by example, not suffocate us with immoral threads. Be a good Atheist/Buddhist/whatsover and others will see the value in your religion.

3) If you disagree with someone, don't hound them with many replies. They are neither Lord God nor MPs in Parliament. The way you reply only serves to annoy *people* more.

6) Lastly, accept that others may not necessary be at the same level of knowledge that you have. If you want someone to respect you, then please, respect them as well.

Please, don't assume I didn't know what she said.
1) Unfortunately shuwen, if you are going to make comments that are un-researched, derogatory and hurtful, you better expect backlash. Yes we are hounding you because you have made many unfounded comments and you know what? I honestly think you deserved every ounce of the backlash you've received. Because HEY, you wouldn't listen?

2) I can't believe you're using this argument. No one is preaching the world to be gay, yknow?

3) Like my answer in part 1), unfortunately, you kinda deserve it. I mean, use your brains la. We are not "hounding you". We are not trying to gang up on you. It just so happens that as individuals, the rest of us see eye to eye. We do not, cannot see ANY logic in the way you present things. Sorry la... you kinda deserve it.

6) If you aren't at "the same level of knowledge" as others, then please. Don't act like you know so much. You're just embarrassing yourself. Again, WE HAVE TRIED TO RESPECT YOU BUT YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN US THAT KIND OF RESPECT. EVER.....

Quote:

Well, from the way you say "but can u feel our pain? we r desperate cause we r poor. we cant survive under bn regime." it is clear that you understand nothing from my article. Was Young incorrect to make such an assumption? I think not. If you truly understood my article, you would understand that I realize the faults of BN, and want change as well.

Quote:
ANother thing is don't feed someone with internet criticisms. I can come up with lots of links to attack your faith too.
Do you see your problem? You only pick and choose what you want to hear.

No one is attacking your faith. People are just pointing out what flawed with the bible. Learn the difference, O' Mighty Liberal Arts Student.

Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
~Henry Kissinger

(looking for people to parler franšais! PM me!)

Last edited by ayjiahui; 04-08-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ayjiahui is offline   Reply With Quote
ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#2994 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
Do you really believe that personal attacks can help someone? Sorry la.
Well, normal people won't call it attacks. Normal people would call it pointing out the truth. And usually that helps normal people.

Don't know why that's not helping you though.

Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
~Henry Kissinger

ayjiahui Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#2995 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
if thats what makes u sleep at night. bye bye
bye shuwen!!! don't worry, i don't think about my responses to you before i sleep.

~Henry Kissinger

Young Male
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#2996 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:

If you really want to engage in proper discussion, then please:

1) Don't outnumber someone by 3 or 4 *people*, or give *long*, *well-researched* replies. It's rude, and it projects a holier-than-thou attitude especially when all those posts were specifically targeting at someone. You're hounding someone but you never realized. If we do the same thing to you in another forum, I doubt you liked it much. If you respect someone, then don't.

2) Accept that not everyone is Atheist/Buddhist/whatsover, and not everyone wants to be, especially in this conservative society. The way you're spreading LGBT only makes others want to stay away from it. You should lead by example, not suffocate us with immoral threads. Be a good Atheist/Buddhist/whatsover and others will see the value in your religion.

3) If you disagree with someone, don't hound them with many replies. They are neither Lord God nor MPs in Parliament. The way you reply only serves to annoy *people* more.

6) Lastly, accept that others may not necessary be at the same level of knowledge that you have. If you want someone to respect you, then please, respect them as well.

1. It's rude to give well-researched replies? What the heck? So people who know something and are bothered enough to point it out to you are 'holier-than-thou'? Would you rather me pull out a post from my @$$ than thoroughly research something AND THEN condense it for you for ease of reading? I did it because I respect you enough to not make you go through individual links and articles on your own, but I guess I should really rethink my position on you now.

2. Nobody's forcing you to be an atheist/Buddhist/etc. I have NEVER told you to be an atheist. You, on the other hand, have tried multiple times to tell people to repent, and believe in Jesus and bla bla bla... who's the disrespectful one now? And what the heckkkkk, spreading LGBT? All the LGBT society want is acceptance. They're not trying to make you like girls. -.- You have a very skewed perception of the LGBT movement. And here you go with value judgements again- immoral threads. Ugh.

And is it wrong to assume that you did not get the message of ayjiahui's article? Because most people seem like you didn't.
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#2997 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marczeman View Post
But it's not a conversation between two people. Shuwen may ignore anything and everything, but when Young or Dominic or whoever makes a salient, well-researched reply, I (spectator and minor participant to discussion) learn something too. I personally grow in my understanding of the topic. In that sense, keeping the thread open has its merits. So long as we're not doing anything illegal or making blatant personal attacks, I don't see why the thread can't remain. Just saying.
Here's something else that might be of interest. It helps you see things from a different perspective.

http://www.thegodarticle.com/7/post/...y-bashing.html
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?"

And thus laments the hopeless romantic that is yours truly.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Dominic Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#2998 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
Oh come on! GIve me a break! There is simply no way to say that some doctrines in the Bible are discriminatory. There is simply no way. Either one book is right, or neither are right.
There are many interpretations of the bible. Stop thinking that only yours is right. There are other christians/bishops/clerics who interpret the bible differently.

By the way, you missed my point yet again. I'm not gay because I enjoy sex with guys, I'm gay because I fall in love with men. And sex with animals isn't consensual, it's a one-sided thing, meant to pleasure only the person.

If you want to make rash, ridiculous comparisons here, let's compare Christianity to Nazism, shall we? They both have someone at the top who wants everyone to do what he says, and that those who don't will be killed/burn in hell. That 'someone' also rules that only a certain type of people can survive, others will die and go to hell. Both have killed so many Jews. Does that mean they're the same?
What do you say,
What do you say?"

Last edited by Dominic; 04-08-2012 at 08:26 PM.
plawks

#2999 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
See? I can make a worthless statement without any semblance of evidence or an example as well.
You don't say?
plawks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plawks For This Useful Post:
Dominic Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#3000 Old 04-08-2012 Default Re: HOS VI: Whn's the end of trolling?

Quote:
Hahaha! Bible can be legend. It is a book written by men, several thousand years ago, and is barbaric and destructive towards humanity. See? I can make a worthless statement without any semblance of evidence or an example as well.

I understand that you're gay. So basically no matter what the facts are you will twist them or outright deny them to suit your magical beliefs.
You have proven over time that you can make worthless, evidence-less statements, so none of us doubt that.

And I understand that you're a bigot. No matter what the facts are you will twist them or outrightly deny them to suit your magical beliefs.
What do you say,
What do you say?"