ReCom.org
SPM & STPM Post questions on SPM and STPM topics ONLY.

Stpm 2010

sugan Male

#1 Old 18-05-2009 Default Stpm 2010

HELLO 2010 STPM-er ,

Let our journey begin.
lets all aim for 4-flat and band 6 muet.

let me introduce myself,

Name: sugan*
School: -
Stream: Science , Physics
Why enter form 6: my best option
i hope you guys will also introduce yourselves.

*if there is other relevent detail to be added, please notify me.

this thread is made to help stpm 2o1o student in our studies and issue related to our studies

Seniors, ex-stpmers and experienced students , please step out of the crowd and guide us through our journey

Anyone taking MUET end of this year?
________
Club Royal Condo

Last edited by sugan; 14-09-2011 at 04:08 PM.
sugan is offline   Reply With Quote
anbbly Female
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 18-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

thx sugan for kicking start tis thread~

name:anbbly
sch:smk sultan ibrahim
stream:science (physics)

yea..i m going to take muet at d end of 2009~
wat abt u?
btw,anyone who r taking both bio n physics tis year?

Last edited by anbbly; 18-05-2009 at 10:07 PM.
anbbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Lil_live
Less Junior Member

#3 Old 18-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbbly View Post
thx sugan for kicking start tis thread~ name:anbbly sch:smk sultan ibrahim stream:science (physics) yea..i m going to take muet at d end of 2009~ wat abt u? btw,anyone who r taking both bio n physics tis year?
Goodness, you are taking both? I am still thinking. Have you started tuition yet? Yea, I am taking MUET end of this year too. Anbbly, r u doing as private candidate or in school as school candidate?

Name : Lil_live
School: SMK Green Road
Stream: Biology
Lil_live is offline   Reply With Quote
nameloo Male
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 19-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Well
Hello all!

Name:nameloo
School:SMK Munshi Abdullah
Stream:Biology -_-*
nameloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Hoi-Ya-Ee-Ya Male
Less Junior Member

#5 Old 19-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

when does form 6 class start?
Hoi-Ya-Ee-Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
nameloo Male
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 19-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Mine has started today....

GOSH!!

The schedule is so hectic n terrible n tiring!!

I've just reached home from school. I have to stay at school till 4pm.

-_-**
nameloo is offline   Reply With Quote
cllai Male
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 19-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

halo newbie here ,stream :bio my school already start last week
cllai is offline   Reply With Quote
jellybeans Female
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 19-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Hello all 2010 STPMers!

I'm from SMK Seafield, Subang Jaya, Selangor. Taking Bio. All teachers warned us it's gonna be SUPER tough and we need to be prepared to work SUPER hard. Esp for science subjects we'll have to rush to finish the syllabus and getting the experiments done and all.

Classes just started this week and we were given tons of homework di! Like for MUET, we were asked to write an essay entitled, "Form Six is better than College" agree or don't agree, and give reasons why. Haha. And apparently we'll get to do alot of presentations for MUET, for my school la.

But currently I'm still waiting for JPA appeal but I highly doubt I'm gonna get it, as there's so many news/complains about it lately that the distribution of the scholarship just isn't done fairly and some rich people even got it through connections! How unfair isn't it! esp to people who come from low/below average income family. ISH.

Anyways, I'm not gonna give a speech here don't worry. hehe. Just hope that we'll keep this STPM 2010 thread alive by sharing our new life/study experiences and if there's any tips on anything, do share yea so that we can help each other!

And if everyone else ask you why you wanna study form 6, it's so hard, so long, only makes us suffer, difficult to get in uni, bla bla bla and discouraging comments like that and esp if you got good SPM result but still have to end up in STPM (like me), don't be discouraged! Tough or not, it all depends on how WE OURSELVES perceive it individually! I always believe if you're determined and willing to give your best (incld working hard la), nothing is too difficult for us! Most importantly, don't let what others criticise about form 6 affect you! Be positive!

Go y'all STPMers! We can do it!
Ooh, thanks for bearing with my cheong hei-ness
jellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybeans For This Useful Post:
anbbly Female
Less Junior Member

#9 Old 19-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_live View Post
Goodness, you are taking both? I am still thinking. Have you started tuition yet? Yea, I am taking MUET end of this year too. Anbbly, r u doing as private candidate or in school as school candidate?

Name : Lil_live
School: SMK Green Road
Stream: Biology
yea..i m taking both so anyone here same v me?
my sch start teaching today~n my math tuition start as well~
others wil start in june~
lil_live,i m sch candidate~i do bio class n hav physics tuition outside~
u gonna think faster otherwise u wil drop behind d syllabus~
actually i don hav 100% confidence to take 5 subjects but i wil work 101% hard as it is my own decision~
my teacher said if really feel pressure n cant cope v it..i can drop one of them in upper six..
but i hope i can cope v it n handle it well~~

all d best to all STPM-er 2010!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybeans View Post
Hello all 2010 STPMers!

I'm from SMK Seafield, Subang Jaya, Selangor. Taking Bio. All teachers warned us it's gonna be SUPER tough and we need to be prepared to work SUPER hard. Esp for science subjects we'll have to rush to finish the syllabus and getting the experiments done and all.
hi jellybeans~it's really a bit long..haha..
yea..i think most of us here same v u..
gt gd results in spm but end up in stpm..
so i believe tat it is our own choice n is d best for us..
don think abt other things anymore~
stay focus on ur studies n work vvv hard for our bright future~~

Last edited by anbbly; 19-05-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
anbbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Megamate Male
Super Junior Member

#10 Old 20-05-2009 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybeans View Post
Hello all 2010 STPMers!

Classes just started this week and we were given tons of homework di! Like for MUET, we were asked to write an essay entitled, "Form Six is better than College" agree or don't agree, and give reasons why. Haha. And apparently we'll get to do alot of presentations for MUET, for my school la.

But currently I'm still waiting for JPA appeal but I highly doubt I'm gonna get it, as there's so many news/complains about it lately that the distribution of the scholarship just isn't done fairly and some rich people even got it through connections! How unfair isn't it! esp to people who come from low/below average income family. ISH.

Anyways, I'm not gonna give a speech here don't worry. hehe. Just hope that we'll keep this STPM 2010 thread alive by sharing our new life/study experiences and if there's any tips on anything, do share yea so that we can help each other!

And if everyone else ask you why you wanna study form 6, it's so hard, so long, only makes us suffer, difficult to get in uni, bla bla bla and discouraging comments like that and esp if you got good SPM result but still have to end up in STPM (like me), don't be discouraged! Tough or not, it all depends on how WE OURSELVES perceive it individually! I always believe if you're determined and willing to give your best (incld working hard la), nothing is too difficult for us! Most importantly, don't let what others criticise about form 6 affect you! Be positive!

Go y'all STPMers! We can do it!
Ooh, thanks for bearing with my cheong hei-ness
Dear Jellybean,

I love your encouraging words about F6. Any idea when the JPA appeal results will be annouced?