Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

INTEC 2007

Closed Thread

maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#61 Old 07-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rae09
regarding the bil bayaran, i called INTEC n the lady said sumthg's wrong wif the website.

She said starting only on the 10th june u can get the bil bayaran from the website.

However if u can't, u can always do it on the day u register in INTEC cos thr's a bank islam in the vicinity. bUT she said its nt advisavle cos it might b very crowded

So those goin INTEC Can start getting the bil bayaran from the 10th june from the INTEC website
delayed again?? Last heard is 6th of June....
btw.. thx for ur info!!
Butters Male

#62 Old 07-06-2007 Default

is it true?

all future Intec students have to go for a medical chechup?
joe_lyy90
Super Junior Member

#63 Old 07-06-2007 Default

yes, i think the medical check-up is a must.. Erm, can anyone here tell me about ACTP? i got the programme, but i dun really noe much about it..
Butters Male

#64 Old 07-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_lyy90
yes, i think the medical check-up is a must..
hmm...
alice
Super Junior Member

#65 Old 07-06-2007 Default

I called Intec too. Tat girl told me we'll know through their website on 12th June.

So, we'll jz wait.
minaHarker
Super Junior Member

#66 Old 08-06-2007 Default

for those who were doing a-levels in INTEC, did u buy de books urself using ur own money, OR JPA will provide u with the books, OR we use the 'elaun buku' to buy them ourselves? cz the elaun is only RM70(i think we can only buy a book with that much)...
weizeng
Super Junior Member

#67 Old 10-06-2007 Default

i m going to INTEC too on the 1st of july...hope to meet you guys there...can't wait to start my life in INTEC...feel free to contact me especially friends from seremban,just post a reply here...
evan89
Less Junior Member

#68 Old 10-06-2007 Default

how far from intec to shah alam ktm station?
-SHeaN-
Less Junior Member

#69 Old 10-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan89
how far from intec to shah alam ktm station?
INTEC is quite far frm Shah Alam KTM Station...cz it's at the other side of the city. Padang Jawa Station is nearer to INTEC, can reach there in 5 minutes...
elizabeth
Less Junior Member

#70 Old 10-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingguo
well, you girls can still wear shoes with baju kurung.. alot of them does that... and i am strongly against heels... the reason is that you girls would be suffering if you're in heels.. everyday, if you do take the morning buses (i.e. morning peak hour -7 something till 8, the buses would not go into INTEC's campus ground, they'll just drop you somewhere outside of INTEC and you all have to walk into the campus ground.. so there;s a lot of walking involved... and secondly, some of you might have classes on the second floor or higher (for AUSMATians) so you might need to climg the stairs up and down... and lastly, the worst part of all, getting into buses... FYI, in INTEC, if you're to get a bus back to your hostels after classes, especially when your whole batch finishes classs about the same time, you might find heels isn't really a good choice.. guys aren't that gentleman afterall (applies true when getting into buses)... there'll never be 'ladies first' thingy there.. you just have to fight you way in when there's about 100 people or so cramming against the bus entrance.. and heels definitely will give you a bad sprain..

so, the best choice is??? get a pair of sports shoes.. it just saves the day... besides nobody in INTEC would make fun of you when you're wearing baju kurung with sports shoes, cos its a norm there and everyone does the same thing....
how about sandals?
Closed Thread