ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA 07:Medicine- IMU

Closed Thread

baby_ubake

#51 Old 06-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingguo
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_ubake
Quote:
yep.. u're welcome... feel free to ask if you still do have any problems/queries with IMU..

cheers!!!

p.s. its jingguo.. not jinggou
how about the intake to glasgow, scotland???
or Queensland?
are there chances?
wat's the qualification?
there are students, JPA scholars i mean who do go to glasgow.. but not that much... say less than 5.. i'm not sure if jpa wants us to go to UQ (queensland), cos to go to queensland, you have to stay in imu bukit jalil for another year to do your b med science (biomedical science), you have to do some research for that period, get a degree and then only you can go to UQ, so u're spending another year in IMU, so jpa doesn't really favour that...

there's no specific qualification that you need to enter these unis, it depends on your results actually, the better you are, the better chance you get to go to the unis that you want...
results,? u mean results in IMU or results for our A-Levels?
jingguo Male

#52 Old 06-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep.. u're welcome... feel free to ask if you still do have any problems/queries with IMU..

cheers!!!

p.s. its jingguo.. not jinggou
how about the intake to glasgow, scotland???
or Queensland?
are there chances?
wat's the qualification?
there are students, JPA scholars i mean who do go to glasgow.. but not that much... say less than 5.. i'm not sure if jpa wants us to go to UQ (queensland), cos to go to queensland, you have to stay in imu bukit jalil for another year to do your b med science (biomedical science), you have to do some research for that period, get a degree and then only you can go to UQ, so u're spending another year in IMU, so jpa doesn't really favour that...

there's no specific qualification that you need to enter these unis, it depends on your results actually, the better you are, the better chance you get to go to the unis that you want...
results,? u mean results in IMU or results for our A-Levels?
IMU results definitely...
baby_ubake

#53 Old 06-06-2007 Default

oh...ic...
thx for yr info...
great to have a senior like u here to explain stuff patiently 2 us...
cheerz!
jingguo Male

#54 Old 06-06-2007 Default

Quote:
oh...ic...
thx for yr info...
great to have a senior like u here to explain stuff patiently 2 us...
cheerz!
you're welcome... wait till you've settled in your colleges, then i suggest you guys organise a trip to IMU here.. i think it'll be better for all of you to get to know IMU much better...

cheers!!!!
bihafana
Less Junior Member

#55 Old 07-06-2007 Default

thanx jingguo..
jingguo Male

#56 Old 08-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bihafana
thanx jingguo..
you're welcome...
haagendaz
Less Junior Member

#57 Old 08-06-2007 Default

And erm.. one more thing. I dunno if i'm getting ahead of my time or anything, but how is IMU? Better than Intec?
jingguo Male

#58 Old 08-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haagendaz
And erm.. one more thing. I dunno if i'm getting ahead of my time or anything, but how is IMU? Better than Intec?
haha.. definitely IMU is better than INTEC... but you can't really compare both la... IMU's an university and INTEC's a college.. academically, its totally so different.. and about life here.. its superb.. at least this place has more of the Chinese touch to it.. as compared to cemara where you have to have mamak almost for every meal...
baby_ubake

#59 Old 08-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haagendaz
haha.. definitely IMU is better than INTEC... but you can't really compare both la... IMU's an university and INTEC's a college.. academically, its totally so different.. and about life here.. its superb.. at least this place has more of the Chinese touch to it.. as compared to cemara where you have to have mamak almost for every meal...
& how bout the hostels?
how's the facilities & environment etc?
minaHarker
Super Junior Member

#60 Old 09-06-2007 Default

do we have to buy the a-levels books ourselves? or JPA will provide the books, OR we use our 'elaun buku' to buy them? cz i think allowance of RM220 for books is not enough...
Closed Thread