ReCom.org
ReCom Chat Forum This is where you chat! As per new policy, all social messages e.g. "hey are you the cute guy sitting next to me in interview yesterday" MUST be posted here.

INTI University College

yen
Super Junior Member

#121 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumeichan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythspal
Have you asked whether we get choose our own roommate or not?
Thanks for getting the ball rolling. I have never asked whether we can choose out roommate or not. However I am very sure we can as no body is going to check our room anyway. We can always switch rooms at anytime.
really?? is that mean we can switch our room by ourselves and no need to inform anyone?
yen is offline   Reply With Quote
mumeichan
Less Junior Member

#122 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebolt
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdjkl
Emmmmmmmmmm

I think its confirmed that we'll get airconditioned rooms. Other people have been calling and were also told the same thing. You can bring thick blankets if u want... I know 'hard to believe' n what not...just bring what u think is best. I am pretty sure about aristotle..my friend living in beethoven also said there's this building only for jpa scholars which they are currently renovating. (okok debate on this if u guys want~~)

oh, so jpa scholars have to stay at a separate building?which building?
so is this good or no good?
i dont know

mumeichan-so u r looking for a roommate? here?
male/female
JPA scholars do not stay in a seperate building. Just that one hostel block is reserved for us. However we share the rest with all INTI students.

And yeah I am looking for a roomate here. I am looking for a guy, unless there is a girl who want to share a room with me.

so which building is reserved for jpa scholars?
beethoven?
Supposed to be aristotle.
however I'd prefer beethoven
mumeichan is offline   Reply With Quote
haha89
Super Junior Member

#123 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Hey.. Mumeichan.. Looks like we have a lot of similiar points. I'm taking ADTP (Actuarial Science) too!! But i prefer not to have the air-con that cold.. So, will you consider me to be your room mate?
haha89 is offline   Reply With Quote
mumeichan
Less Junior Member

#124 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha89
Hey.. Mumeichan.. Looks like we have a lot of similiar points. I'm taking ADTP (Actuarial Science) too!! But i prefer not to have the air-con that cold.. So, will you consider me to be your room mate?
Ok, but if possible please provide more detail about yourself either here or PM me. Great that someone also does not like the aircond too cold.
mumeichan is offline   Reply With Quote
capablanca Male
Laziest
Forum Moderator

#125 Old 18-06-2007 Default

I also don't like the air-con too cold. Waste of energy, imo.
capablanca is offline   Reply With Quote
capablanca Male
Laziest
Forum Moderator

#126 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdjkl
Emmmmmmmmmm

I think its confirmed that we'll get airconditioned rooms. Other people have been calling and were also told the same thing. You can bring thick blankets if u want... I know 'hard to believe' n what not...just bring what u think is best. I am pretty sure about aristotle..my friend living in beethoven also said there's this building only for jpa scholars which they are currently renovating. (okok debate on this if u guys want~~)

oh, so jpa scholars have to stay at a separate building?which building?
so is this good or no good?
i dont know

mumeichan-so u r looking for a roommate? here?
male/female
JPA scholars do not stay in a seperate building. Just that one hostel block is reserved for us. However we share the rest with all INTI students.

And yeah I am looking for a roomate here. I am looking for a guy, unless there is a girl who want to share a room with me.

so which building is reserved for jpa scholars?
beethoven?
Supposed to be aristotle.
however I'd prefer beethoven
Wow, beethoven! I have never known jpa to be so generous.
mythspal
Super Junior Member

#127 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Nobody said it's Beethoven Well, a number of people have asked and got the answer which is renovated Aristotle with air-cond installed
mythspal is offline   Reply With Quote
capablanca Male
Laziest
Forum Moderator

#128 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythspal
Nobody said it's Beethoven Well, a number of people have asked and got the answer which is renovated Aristotle with air-cond installed
Yeah, I know. Just being sarcastic.
Moozy
Less Junior Member

#129 Old 18-06-2007 Default

we can choose our roomies? great!! anyone wants me? XD

asl: 17, f, ipoh
course: act sc adtp
msn: [email address]
my motto: work hard, and play equally, if not more, HARD!!

well, i'm like mumiechan, i dont make my bed either. (a research says it's better to leave your bed unmade. something bout bacteria i think. of course it's just my excuse. haha) but i love to keep my room nice and girly. so yeah, if you dont mind to live with a girl who has a lot of pink stuff, you'll get along quite well with me i guess. i'm not a choosy or fussy person.(i think. ) and i'll freeze if the temperature's too low in the night too.(that's why i'm bringing a very thick blanket) and i like shopping.i prefer a roomie who'll go shopping spree with me in the weekend.that's all i guess.

p/s. juliaroxxxxx, i dont think jpa will care if we change. so... you still want to let fate decide?
Moozy is offline   Reply With Quote
juliaroxxx
Super Junior Member

#130 Old 18-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozy
we can choose our roomies? great!! anyone wants me? XD

asl: 17, f, ipoh
course: act sc adtp
msn: [email address]
my motto: work hard, and play equally, if not more, HARD!!

well, i'm like mumiechan, i dont make my bed either. (a research says it's better to leave your bed unmade. something bout bacteria i think. of course it's just my excuse. haha) but i love to keep my room nice and girly. so yeah, if you dont mind to live with a girl who has a lot of pink stuff, you'll get along quite well with me i guess. i'm not a choosy or fussy person.(i think. ) and i'll freeze if the temperature's too low in the night too.(that's why i'm bringing a very thick blanket) and i like shopping.i prefer a roomie who'll go shopping spree with me in the weekend.that's all i guess.

p/s. juliaroxxxxx, i dont think jpa will care if we change. so... you still want to let fate decide?
if i can command it then i'd rather do so...so what do you think??lolz
juliaroxxx is offline   Reply With Quote