ReCom.org
ReCom Sports Bar Talk about your favorite sports here

Thierry Henry

JAE
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 19-01-2005 Default Thierry Henry

It would appear that Arsenal is not going to win the league Cup this year...Hehehe sorry if i were to offend those Arsenal fans out there. I have one quetion for u guys, how come Thierry henry have to show his arrogant and stucked up face whenever he scores a goal? It just feel like giving a slap to his face and tell him not to pretend to be so cool as he's not that cool when he has scored a goal.....Lolz.....

Anyway, he is still a skillful and witty player...
JAE is offline   Reply With Quote
pandaboy

#2 Old 20-01-2005 Default Re: Thierry Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAE
It would appear that Arsenal is not going to win the league Cup this year...Hehehe sorry if i were to offend those Arsenal fans out there. I have one quetion for u guys, how come Thierry henry have to show his arrogant and stucked up face whenever he scores a goal? It just feel like giving a slap to his face and tell him not to pretend to be so cool as he's not that cool when he has scored a goal.....Lolz.....

Anyway, he is still a skillful and witty player...
What's up with him recently? Havent seen him scoring many goals lately....I didnt watch Arsenal matches though...
pandaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
USSDefiantNX74205

#3 Old 20-01-2005 Default

C'mon...must the thread be named 'Thierry Henry'? Maybe it should be renamed 'Top Strikers' or something like that since most strikers give that cocky face whenever they score a goal. In fact, I think Ronaldinho's the only exception...
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 20-01-2005 Default

Too bad That Ronaldhinho is ugly and he resembles the look of Jar Jar Bing'( starwars) , yet worst off compared to Thierry henry or Beckham.

If he's borned handsome, well surely there'll be lots of paparazi's reports that came flourishing into his private life...heh....

Too bad he's Ugly like a duck....But i'm happy for him for the fact he's as good as henry, or slightly better comapred to the lack of henry's goals scoring nowadays.
JAE is offline   Reply With Quote
USSDefiantNX74205

#5 Old 20-01-2005 Default

Quote:
Too bad That Ronaldhinho is ugly and he resembles the look of Jar Jar Bing'( starwars) , yet worst off compared to Thierry henry or Beckham.

If he's borned handsome, well surely there'll be lots of paparazi's reports that came flourishing into his private life...heh....

Too bad he's Ugly like a duck....But i'm happy for him for the fact he's as good as henry, or slightly better comapred to the lack of henry's goals scoring nowadays.
Man, did he burn down your house or something?

#6 Old 20-01-2005 Default

I'm not against his skillfull and talent in football, just that the fact remains so...Yea he's indeed an ugly jar jar bing'...Yes i do totally agreed with u that he's superb in the air, tactful , mastermind and skillful when it comes to the football.., definitely not his looks.

I would say that he performs better than Henry nowadays...
__earth Male

#7 Old 20-01-2005 Default

for goodness sake, you guys are sounding like girls. Who cares how he looks?

What matters is what one does.
paeng86
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 23-03-2005 Default

sometimes a look is still important thought... expecially for gurls, u know what i mean right.
paeng86 is offline   Reply With Quote
trojan209

#9 Old 10-07-2005 Default

if look is so important in football, pele won't be a legendary footballer.
jackjack
Less Junior Member

#10 Old 10-07-2005 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan209
f look is so important in football, pele won't be a legendary footballer.
Erm, i think paeng86 meant good-looking skilful footballers easily gain reputation, thus making more money. While good-looking is linked to the commercial world, legendary doesn't count commercial value in.

All in all, good-looking is important to make money, but never a pre-requisite to become a legendary footballer.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote