ReCom.org
Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

INTEC 2007

Closed Thread

sweetiojj
Less Junior Member

#1 Old 22-05-2007 Default INTEC 2007

Welcome to all future INTEC students.!! here is the place for future intec students to share their experiences bout the life in intec bfore going to oversea.. seniors also welcome to gve some useful tips and advice to all future juniors
Kevin89

#2 Old 22-05-2007 Default

Thanks to sweetiojj for opening a thread for INTEC students.

Hi, i am sent to INTEC to study a Program Persediaan Rusia for 3 months and i am asked to report on 17 June. Anyone going on the same day ???

Btw where are we going to download the bil bayaran? The booklet just ask ask to go www.intec.uitm.edu.my but i can't find the bil bayaran .
sweetiojj
Less Junior Member

#3 Old 22-05-2007 Default

i think we just go to bank and key in the money.. but the yellow bk has stated thre guys need to pay rm 200 something and girls rm 195..right? i think so
bujanglapok
Less Junior Member

#4 Old 22-05-2007 Default

got INTEC too. enroll day will be 1st July for me.
btw, i'm a Petronas scholar. will be doing AusMat there.

hello people.
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#5 Old 22-05-2007 Default

For some useful information, you guys can try reading the past Intec related threads, like the Life in Cemara/Akasia, as well as the INTEC 2006 thread... If there are still doubts, feel free to ask them here... But questions will only be answered once.

I think I shall go back to INTEC later this year to kacau my lecturers...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
syiang
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 22-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiojj
i think we just go to bank and key in the money.. but the yellow bk has stated thre guys need to pay rm 200 something and girls rm 195..right? i think so
we have to pay it ourself or jpa pay it? wat's their account number?
maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#7 Old 22-05-2007 Default

SAFETY Question
The safety in INTEC good?? our cell phone will be stolen easily like Matriculation?? Is it encourage to bring our own laptop/desktop to there??
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#8 Old 23-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syiang
Quote:
you pay it yourself. As far as i know, they require you guys to buy a postel/money order... That is for during my time... i am not sure if they had changed their format... go read your instructions again, then post it here word by word and see what they mean...

Safety is not good there. Things get stolen pretty frequently. Nothing bad will happen though, if you can keep your things relatively secure...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
syiang
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 23-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua
Quote:
Quote:
you pay it yourself. As far as i know, they require you guys to buy a postel/money order... That is for during my time... i am not sure if they had changed their format... go read your instructions again, then post it here word by word and see what they mean...
Membayar Bil Bayaran Yuran Pelajar

* Bil bayaran yuran pelajar perlu dijelaskan di mana-mana cawangan Bank Islam di seluruh Malaysia sebelum anda mendaftar. Sila dapatkan bil bayaran melalui laman wed INTEC: http//www.intec.uitm.edu.my

* Sila pastikan anda membawa bil bayaran yuran pelajar yang telah dicetak oleh bank apabila datang mendaftar bagi mengelak sebarang masalah semasa pendaftaran.

* Anda dinasihatkan menyimpan bil ini dengan baik sehingga menamatkan pengajian.

* Pelajar digalakkan membuat bayaran sebelum hari pendaftaran untuk mendelakkan sebarang kesulitan.

I can't find the bil bayaran yuran pelajar in their website...
Uncle_Bryan

#10 Old 23-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua
Quote:
Quote:

Safe is not good there. Things get stolen pretty frequently. Nothing bad will happen though, if you can keep your things relatively secure...
so in d end v hav 2 korek our own poket...... i tot jpa will pay all of da school fees.......
Closed Thread