ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education

Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

Questions and doubts regarding JPA > INTEC

jondoe1989
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 24-05-2007 Default Questions and doubts regarding JPA > INTEC

i hope the seniors and ex-INTEC students can help answer these few questions thanks. i'm oso lazy to search the forum as the Mysql problem is still not fixed..

1. I am JPA sponsored, and i'm supposed to bring one of the medical checkup forms to INTEC, do we still need to get the doctor to fill in the medical checkup form in the small INTEC booklet? do we just need the doc to fill in the JPA 1 or both?

2. Do we have to pay thru bank islam only? other bank cannot? cause in my town there's no bank islam.

3. Do we need to have Tibi and Typhoid injections?

someone plss clarify.. i'll be forever grateful... thx in advance
jondoe1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
chenchow Male
ReComer
Administrator

#2 Old 24-05-2007 Default Re: Questions and doubts regarding JPA > INTEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe1989
i hope the seniors and ex-INTEC students can help answer these few questions thanks. i'm oso lazy to search the forum as the Mysql problem is still not fixed..

1. I am JPA sponsored, and i'm supposed to bring one of the medical checkup forms to INTEC, do we still need to get the doctor to fill in the medical checkup form in the small INTEC booklet? do we just need the doc to fill in the JPA 1 or both?

2. Do we have to pay thru bank islam only? other bank cannot? cause in my town there's no bank islam.

3. Do we need to have Tibi and Typhoid injections?

someone plss clarify.. i'll be forever grateful... thx in advance
1. I guess if you could ask the doctor to fill up both, may as well fill up both.

2. I guess if the instruction is to pay through Bank Islam, then I guess you have to do so. There should be Bank Islam branch in Shah Alam where INTEC is.

3. If there is a requirement of having Tibi and Typhoid injections, I guess you should have it. And often, when you need to go abroad, all these are required immunizations.
chenchow is offline   Reply With Quote
katherine
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 25-05-2007 Default

i will take a level in intec dis july...

im jz curious after all v hv to pay to intec the yuran pendaftaran???...n y ktt students dont hv to pay ???

can anyone answer me?
katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#4 Old 25-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine
i will take a level in intec dis july...

im jz curious after all v hv to pay to intec the yuran pendaftaran???...n y ktt students dont hv to pay ???

can anyone answer me?
me too... The Yuran Pendaftaran (Guys') - RM210..
if it is required... how to pay?? (bank acc. num)
i can't find the form in the intec's website...
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
minaHarker
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 26-05-2007 Default

anyone knows which a-level are we taking in intec 2007? eg. cambridge, edexcel...
minaHarker is offline   Reply With Quote
maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#6 Old 26-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minaHarker
anyone knows which a-level are we taking in intec 2007? eg. cambridge, edexcel...
INTEC A-lvl - Edexcel aka London Board
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
capablanca Male
Laziest
Forum Moderator

#7 Old 26-05-2007 Default

You guys are lucky. Edexcel is a modular system unlike cambridge so you guys can just focus one part and dump it off once the exam finish. Not that a-level is hard or anything.
capablanca is offline   Reply With Quote