ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > ReCom Chat Forum

ReCom Chat Forum This is where you chat! As per new policy, all social messages e.g. "hey are you the cute guy sitting next to me in interview yesterday" MUST be posted here.

[⇓] Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

mochitor

#361 Old 05-08-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth View Post
Indeed,KTT had improved a lot since u guys juniors came especially with the new wifi system and outside stalls....In other words,KTT improved by a great deal right after Mochitor left...No hard feeling ya Mochitor,to be cynical,the World is unfair sometimes...ROFL...
No hard feelings? Yela tu...Bleh, it is like saying you are a @#$% then say no hard feelings! Well for all i know I left KTT already...did the same thing you doing and gonna do for the coming 4 months! in one year (u might be taking an extra subject) still i know i could have done it in one year! Enjoying my life after college and voila going to university... Nawh its ok la, you can enjoy this so called 'improvements' in KTT since i left to the fullest because believe me when you leave no one would even bother to say what you have said to me! At least my absence is noticeable... Pffft!!!
Less Junior Member

#362 Old 06-08-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

zzz... you all. =.=

Have fun reading!
dcwk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Miracle_seed
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#363 Old 06-08-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth View Post
Indeed,KTT had improved a lot since u guys juniors came .
Then you should see how was KTT before we came... There wasn't even a regular bus trip to KTM on Fridays...

Miracles happen everyday
Miracle_seed is offline   Reply With Quote
mochitor

#364 Old 07-08-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwk04 View Post
zzz... you all. =.=
dcwk stay away from this!!! Wahaha
Super Junior Member

#365 Old 07-08-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

hi KTT is actually a very "cosy' place... 4 studies cause nothing much 2 do besides..
presently so many coughing, sneezing @ fever !! miraculously (touch wood) mentor says no A(H1N1) yet ?????
anita is offline   Reply With Quote
poutingdoll Female
Less Junior Member

#366 Old 21-08-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochitor View Post
You people ah, make me ROFLMAO! It is like you just bought a video game and all you want to do is play the damn game and finish it! not bothering bout reading the manual first. And when people started playing it you also tear open the video game and start playing it. Come on la...can you people just relax and take A-levels like A-levels and not STPM...Let your lessons over first then attempt past years as practice and build up confidence. Ini baru 1 minggu A-level start semangat sampai nak habiskan past year. Beware if you start your campaign over semangat like this...you would drain all ur semangat by the time you get to your mid-sem exams! Then after tht all you feel like is lepak and waste time! Last time SPM ah...when you start form 4 you straight do past year is it? NO right? You learned the stuff first, slowly do exercise and so on right? Sama macam tu la A-level pun. Remember, being a JPA scholar isnt a priviledge as you still need to pass your exams. It is just that you got lesser things to worry about compared to students out there. So pls throw the idea of being nerds 24/7 studying and all the nonsense out of the window and have some fun too! You can ask the seniors la, there was this indonesia bound group tht did AS in 3 months!!! Hell i don't think anyone of them finished their past years yet they had As! It is all bout knowing things not necessarily doing it!

Aha..another thing...you india bound some more! 1.5 years! Now itself you finish your past year in 2 weeks WTH are you gonna be doing for the coming months? Just sit in class and act as if you know everything? Wahaha...like miracle seed said it...take it at a considerable pace!

How can you read the manual when people around you have already completed the game? Though I'm still happily enjoying my life lah. You don't know the kiasu level of the newcomers....

blog
poutingdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
extell

#367 Old 08-11-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
hi KTT is actually a very "cosy' place... 4 studies cause nothing much 2 do besides..
presently so many coughing, sneezing @ fever !! miraculously (touch wood) mentor says no A(H1N1) yet ?????
Lol apparently yes...cukup condusive for studies coz no distractions. The lecturers are good as well.

~life as a medic student~
My recipe of failure: A Macbook + internet
extell is offline   Reply With Quote
ianbyc Male
Super Junior Member

#368 Old 30-12-2009 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutingdoll View Post
How can you read the manual when people around you have already completed the game? Though I'm still happily enjoying my life lah. You don't know the kiasu level of the newcomers....
Initially memang lidat one.. I couldn't really stand the level of kiasu-ness at first also.. Wanna vomit blood.. And truth is I feel much more relaxed studying medicine now compared to studying A Levels last time.. o.O

Visit my personal blog at www.ianbong.net
ianbyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Miracle_seed
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#369 Old 05-01-2010 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbyc View Post
Initially memang lidat one.. I couldn't really stand the level of kiasu-ness at first also.. Wanna vomit blood.. And truth is I feel much more relaxed studying medicine now compared to studying A Levels last time.. o.O
Are you serious? A-Level was like, and medicine is like

Miracles happen everyday
Miracle_seed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Myth Male
Less Junior Member

#370 Old 29-01-2010 Default Re: Kolej Teknologi Timur - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle_seed View Post
Are you serious? A-Level was like, and medicine is like
A-Level was fun,I couldn't agree more.I'm longing for more fun in KI now.But there are people who claimed that KI is boring,even worse than A level.I wonder?!
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote