ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

joan2468 Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#31 Old 01-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Can someone add me to the Facebook group?
Super Junior Member

#32 Old 02-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Preferred University offer(s): Columbia University (waitlist), Carnegie Mellon University; University of California, Berkeley; University of Oxford; Northwestern University; University of Michigan; University of California, Los Angeles; Imperial College London *listed in order of preference, all unconditional unless otherwise indicated
Course: Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
Current status: Completed Pre-U
Special Circumstances: (family prob, financial constraints, etc): Financial Constraints
Other comments/ideas: N/A

Last edited by nnamdi; 02-04-2013 at 04:49 AM.
nnamdi is offline   Reply With Quote
wannie Female

#33 Old 02-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan2468 View Post
Can someone add me to the Facebook group?
have you completed the google docs form? if not you can PM me your email that you use for fb (i try not to opt for this option though)

We have a MPPC Meme Contest NOW!
http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16172
wannie is offline   Reply With Quote
joan2468 Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#34 Old 02-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannie View Post
have you completed the google docs form? if not you can PM me your email that you use for fb (i try not to opt for this option though)
I did fill in the google docs form. My name doesn't show up there? o_O
Super Junior Member

#35 Old 03-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Might I know the way to apply JPA scholarship? I conldn't find the web site.
Cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Chopper Male
Super Junior Member

#36 Old 04-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

I had completed the form, 2 days ago...
Add me into the group please..
Chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
wannie Female

#37 Old 04-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Erm people I would really appreciate it if you stop PM-ing me now. It's getting kind of annoying for my part. You'll just have to wait for those in charge to add you in. I've already pointed this out so it really depends on their efficiency. Thank you.

We have a MPPC Meme Contest NOW!
http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16172
wannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wannie For This Useful Post:
breakalioz Male
Super Junior Member

#38 Old 05-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Hi. Can someone kindly add me to the group? The email address for my facebook is lionelho93 @ hotmail.com. Thank you.
breakalioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Janson Male
Super Junior Member

#39 Old 08-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

I would like to ask if this petition is for students already holding the bursary as it is mentioned pre-u holders), or also opened to non-bursary holders who have obtained offers from top universities and require financial assistance from JPA. Thanks
Janson is offline   Reply With Quote
hygan1
Super Junior Member

#40 Old 11-04-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2013 for Preu holders - Petition

Preferred University offer(s): University College London
Course: Economics
Current status: Completed Pre-U
Special Circumstances: (family prob, financial constraints, etc): Financial Constraints
Other comments/ideas:

**Admins, please add me up into the fb group. I've completed the survey. Thanks ! [email address] is the email for fb
hygan1 is offline   Reply With Quote