ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

Q&A in filling the JPA Scholarship Documents

runninghorse

#1 Old 28-05-2008 Default Q&A in filling the JPA Scholarship Documents

Well... i believe many JPA scholars here in recom are very excited at this moment when they have received their respective offer letter from JPA...

Now... another problems arise...

i believe many new JPA scholars(including me) have problems regarding the documents and forms and contract we have to fill in....

This thread is created with the purpose to assist those with problems in filling the documents... feel free to post any questions in filling the documents and i hope all the JPA seniors will try their best to answer our questions....

thanks in advance for all your assistance and co-operation....
runninghorse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to runninghorse For This Useful Post:
HoLmEs_90
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 28-05-2008 Default

er,is it necessary 4 us to fill all the details in the INTEC booklet??including the medical report??
if yes,does it mean we have to fill up 3 medical reports??
Less Junior Member

#3 Old 28-05-2008 Default filling in "nama institusi"

ya, tat's it - 'nama institusi'. There goes...it's under the maklumat pelajar in the Borang Maklumat Penjamin. so, we fill in the name of Pre-u college or University overseas???

Ya, another one...nama universiti under maklumat pelajar in the borang pengakuan kedudukan kewangan penjamin...so, same case again , we fill in the name of Pre-u college or University overseas??? But, seems like if we fill in the pre-u college name, it's more logic...cz we study pre-u 1st...haha...any comments or suggestions for the filling in of nama universiti? i'm nt very sure of it...n would like to discuss it here...pls...pls..pls..
Kuekkuek is offline   Reply With Quote
tanyijing2007 Male

#4 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Runninghorse, you are good indeed in providing useful information, thanks in advance for this thread, I have been looking forward to having this kind of thread since the day I'd received the letter from PSD.
tanyijing2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Lalala11
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Yea... pretty confusing how 2 fill in the forms. My questions..

1) What is the tarikh 2 put in all the other borangs like Lampiran B, borang maklumat penjamin n such? Do we put the date we are filling the form or the date setem hasil dimatikan???

2) In the Borang Pengakuan Kedudukan Kewangan Penjamin in the yellow book, there's a part on top for "Maklumat Tambahan Pelajar" n u have to fill in Nama Universiti, Nama Kursus,n Tahun Pengajian....
Do we fill in using our pre-U info or degree info?? If using pre-u....the word UNIVERSITI there is pretty confusing. If using degree info... a lot of ppl dunno which uni they're going 2 yet right?

3) And for anyone who went/ is going to MSU... the KUTPM form there requires us to select which intake we're attending. But there's only MARCH/MAY/NOV and i'll be going in June. How??

4) And one more thing for those who went/is going to MSU... How come need 2 pay for RM410.00 during registration?? Y JPA doesn't just pay for the whole thing? Kinda alang-alang...
Lalala11 is offline   Reply With Quote
runninghorse

#6 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLmEs_90 View Post
er,is it necessary 4 us to fill all the details in the INTEC booklet??including the medical report??
if yes,does it mean we have to fill up 3 medical reports??
No need... it is stated there in the report of health examination (inside INTEC booklet) that untuk diisiksn oleh PELAJAR PERSENDIRIAN SAHAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuekkuek View Post
ya, tat's it - 'nama institusi'. There goes...it's under the maklumat pelajar in the Borang Maklumat Penjamin. so, we fill in the name of Pre-u college or University overseas???
My opinion... the Pre-U college coz we dont know yet which university overseas we are going to right? and it is not logic to put the name of the country there in the institusi column...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuekkuek View Post
Ya, another one...nama universiti under maklumat pelajar in the borang pengakuan kedudukan kewangan penjamin...so, same case again , we fill in the name of Pre-u college or University overseas??? But, seems like if we fill in the pre-u college name, it's more logic...cz we study pre-u 1st...haha...any comments or suggestions for the filling in of nama universiti? i'm nt very sure of it...n would like to discuss it here...pls...pls..pls..
this one is quite confusing since they demand NAMA UNIVERSITI..... sorry cant help on this... anyone with any idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalala11 View Post
Yea... pretty confusing how 2 fill in the forms. My questions..

1) What is the tarikh 2 put in all the other borangs like Lampiran B, borang maklumat penjamin n such? Do we put the date we are filling the form or the date setem hasil dimatikan???

2) In the Borang Pengakuan Kedudukan Kewangan Penjamin in the yellow book, there's a part on top for "Maklumat Tambahan Pelajar" n u have to fill in Nama Universiti, Nama Kursus,n Tahun Pengajian....
Do we fill in using our pre-U info or degree info?? If using pre-u....the word UNIVERSITI there is pretty confusing. If using degree info... a lot of ppl dunno which uni they're going 2 yet right?

3) And for anyone who went/ is going to MSU... the KUTPM form there requires us to select which intake we're attending. But there's only MARCH/MAY/NOV and i'll be going in June. How??

4) And one more thing for those who went/is going to MSU... How come need 2 pay for RM410.00 during registration?? Y JPA doesn't just pay for the whole thing? Kinda alang-alang...
1) In my opinion... date is not important here... you can do the first way or second way...

2)Ya... pretty confusing here... i dont have any idea though

3) Sorry i dont have KUTPM form here...

4) Questions regarding payment for registration etc better refer to JPA officer...

Last edited by runninghorse; 29-05-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
runninghorse is offline   Reply With Quote
extell

#7 Old 29-05-2008 Default

As for the "Universiti" part, I'm guessing we fill it like what they mentioned in the surat tawaran, e.g. "Universiti di Republik Czech" Or "Universiti di Poland".

Whatever I'm not sure off, I'll leave it blank and ask someone during the pendaftaran...

~life as a medic student~
My recipe of failure: A Macbook + internet
extell is offline   Reply With Quote
cathy Female
Less Junior Member

#8 Old 29-05-2008 Default

college-ucsi
course-dentistry

i got some question here,hope anyone can answer me....

1)did we need to sumit anything else like photocopies of certs?
2)are we need to send the application n accommodation forms earlier or during registeration 's day?
3)in the forms,what should we fill in for:
a)borang pengakuan kddkn kewangan penjamin-nama(ucsi?),nama kursus(a-leval/dentistry?),tahun pengajian
b)borang pemeriksaan kesihatan-programme(a-leval/dentistry?)
c)borang maklumat penjamin-institusi(usci?)
d)borang biodata pelajar-nama kolej/institusi(ucsi?),bidang pengajian(a-leval/dentistry?),negara/program
e)borang penerimaan/penolakan-universiti/negara(since we still duno which u will be enter)

thanks...........
cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
sikballa
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 02-06-2008 Default JPA/PSD Scholarship...The forms, the documents, the paperwork, the HORROR!!!!

Good day fellow recommers. I have another question and i really appreciate it if any of you could enlighten me.

For all jpa scholarship holders, i think you guys would have found all the documents and paperwork we need to attend to very confusing and overwhelming. WEll, same here.

After reading through everything, i found out that there are no documents we need to send to JPA beforehand.

Am i right? Please do correct me if i'm wrong.
sikballa is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#10 Old 02-06-2008 Default

Merged the last post here.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote