ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > SPM & STPM

SPM & STPM Post questions on SPM and STPM topics ONLY.

STPM Further Maths 2009

Coltzon Male
Super Junior Member

#21 Old 11-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
I think i get your drift, but please use some proper english. There are certain chapters that are not included in the list of reference books suggested by MPM. Refer to the old further mathematics textbook in malay to search for those chapters not included. Part of those missing chapters are in there.

sry...my english is very bad and i wan to ask where shop have sell further math malay version??MPH bookshop got or not??
Coltzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Johnivan Male

#22 Old 11-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret View Post
To:Eurytos

As i know, A level also offer further math subject right?
Well, its true that A level also offer further maths... I think KTAR offers the subject. But their syllabus are very different (once the same), because the A level one has some simple Mechanics (Physics) in it; whereas STPM has more on theories, hard core chapters on Mathematics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltzon View Post
So how for not include chapter??Dont study Or just leave it??
Of course you can't just leave it and don't study! Anything may come out in STPM...
1. You can check out school or public libraries for College level books. Calculus (7th Edition) is an example that i found in my school library which has the sections that i mention in an earlier post.

2. Since the internet is so advance today, you could always refer to the internet to look up for what you want.

Quote:
sry...my english is very bad and i wan to ask where shop have sell further math malay version??MPH bookshop got or not??
讲华语咯?? By the way, its an outdated book... I saw a few in the public library in Kluang. You can try out in your hometown...

Last edited by Johnivan; 11-01-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Johnivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Coltzon Male
Super Junior Member

#23 Old 12-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Who known Klang have 图书馆??
uoykcuf
Less Junior Member

#24 Old 13-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Quote:
Who known Klang have 图书馆??
you can try your school library. i think most of the old schools have that orange book. ask your teacher and see. it is an old syllabus further math book.
uoykcuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Coltzon Male
Super Junior Member

#25 Old 14-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

为什么pelangi,oxford,...出phy,che,bio,math,...,但是没有出fu rther mathematics T 的references book??
uoykcuf
Less Junior Member

#26 Old 14-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Quote:
为什么pelangi,oxford,...出phy,che,bio,math,...,但是没有出fu rther mathematics T 的references book??
the number of candidate who take fmt not more than 50 ppl. the demand for this book so small. if they publish these books, the publisher sure rugi besar.
uoykcuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Eurytos Male

#27 Old 14-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by uoykcuf View Post
the number of candidate who take fmt not more than 50 ppl. the demand for this book so small. if they publish these books, the publisher sure rugi besar.
Last year 30 people took Further Mathematics T only, so pathetic. If they publish further mathematics revision book, 1 person will buy then the other 29 people will photostat. LOL

#28 Old 24-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

I signed up for further maths T already, yeah... So now there's no turning back...

Hmmm... It seems like there's still no voice from any other further maths takers, i hope there will be more people taking further maths in the years to come... All the best!

I just finished studying transformations... Now going into coordinate geometry... These two chapters seems easy, but when you ask me to virtualise it, it seems hard... I hope they won't ask us to 'sketch' stuff in 3 dimension... Haha...

Just a question for our few further maths seniors: What do you want to study in Uni? (Since you guys took FM, there must be something to do with maths, i think...?)
Johnivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Eurytos Male

#29 Old 25-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnivan View Post
I signed up for further maths T already, yeah... So now there's no turning back...

Hmmm... It seems like there's still no voice from any other further maths takers, i hope there will be more people taking further maths in the years to come... All the best!

I just finished studying transformations... Now going into coordinate geometry... These two chapters seems easy, but when you ask me to virtualise it, it seems hard... I hope they won't ask us to 'sketch' stuff in 3 dimension... Haha...

Just a question for our few further maths seniors: What do you want to study in Uni? (Since you guys took FM, there must be something to do with maths, i think...?)
All the best to all FM candidates out there ! They won't ask you to sketch stuff in 3 dimension too, no worries there.

For your question regarding what we (I) am going to study in Uni. it most certainly won't relate much to mathematics. Probably will be doing Law locally, Pure physics if accepted to U.S. and double degree in engineering and economics if possible in Singapore.
Developer

#30 Old 31-01-2009 Default Re: STPM Further Maths 2009

Good luck for those taking FM. I wanted so badly to take FM but then there's a limit of 5 subjects =( so haha I did triple science =D
markwongsk is offline   Reply With Quote