ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > SPM & STPM

SPM & STPM Post questions on SPM and STPM topics ONLY.

How you did in school and in SPM?

Rocky Male
Less Junior Member

#131 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie54 View Post
Yeah I know that. That's why I'm pondering.
Hmm..

I just don't understand. I was quite sure I did okay during the exam but turned out...I was expecting at least an A.

Nevermind..

me too. my physics got A.. i was so damn sure of nailing the A+ there madcry... if i had, i wouldve been guaranteed a JPA... nooooo~
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
bush26
Super Junior Member

#132 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Well, guys its alrightt if you do not score well, but 8A's and above is already an impeccable result given that some of the scholarship requires only 8A's =) your life is still a long way to go and mind you that you should pick out the proper scholarship that suits you the best or you will regret just like me .....
bush26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bush26 For This Useful Post:
qing212 Female
Super Junior Member

#133 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

i missed A+ in biology... but i want to apply for medic/dentistry.... is it possible?? haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush26 View Post
Well, guys its alrightt if you do not score well, but 8A's and above is already an impeccable result given that some of the scholarship requires only 8A's =) your life is still a long way to go and mind you that you should pick out the proper scholarship that suits you the best or you will regret just like me .....
huh.... regret? why?

Last edited by qing212; 23-03-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
qing212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Jamie54 Female
Super Junior Member

#134 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
what are the less demanding courses ??
If you're referring for JPA scholarship, I guess economy?? It's seem easier to get. According to statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
me too. my physics got A.. i was so damn sure of nailing the A+ there madcry... if i had, i wouldve been guaranteed a JPA... nooooo~
Haiz..hug hug. Let's move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush26 View Post
Thanks. What scholarship did you get?? Why regret?
Jamie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
qing212 Female
Super Junior Member

#135 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie54 View Post

I just don't understand. I was quite sure I did okay during the exam but turned out...I was expecting at least an A.
yeah... lol...wat is expected to get A+ turn out to be A... expected to get A got A+... lololol
yiling Female

#136 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

^ Sciences like bio chem physics.

Congratulations all for getting good results! Got an A- for my chinese. Quite a number of students got A+ for BC this year. GE is coming. LOL Statistics from my school. 99.8% passing rate (one person failed BM, AWWW. my school is aiming for 100%) 32% of students got 9As and above, one 12As, 33 11As, 92 10As, 89 9As. Thanks god i still get to attend the school's majlis anugerah cemerlang.

the marking system is really really weird this year, or i should say they simply mark. (no offence). My classmate who got the highest score for trial last year for BM turn out to get C+ for BM. That's really depressing. He appealed to recheck but with a C+ for BM, he cant apply any scholarships for this moment. He was really really unlucky! A lot of students from my pusat also didnt get A for BM, many of them got B. They did reasonably well in trials and SPM, and mind you, all of them are 9As 1B or 10As 1B just because of BM.
yiling is offline   Reply With Quote
qing212 Female
Super Junior Member

#137 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
hey, cheer up.... you still have chance man
Jamie54 Female
Super Junior Member

#138 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiling View Post
^ Sciences like bio chem physics.

Congratulations all for getting good results! Got an A- for my chinese. Quite a number of students got A+ for BC this year. GE is coming. LOL Statistics from my school. 99.8% passing rate (one person failed BM, AWWW. my school is aiming for 100%) 32% of students got 9As and above, one 12As, 33 11As, 92 10As, 89 9As. Thanks god i still get to attend the school's majlis anugerah cemerlang.

the marking system is really really weird this year, or i should say they simply mark. (no offence). My classmate who got the highest score for trial last year for BM turn out to get C+ for BM. That's really depressing. He appealed to recheck but with a C+ for BM, he cant apply any scholarships for this moment. He was really really unlucky! A lot of students from my pusat also didnt get A for BM, many of them got B. They did reasonably well in trials and SPM, and mind you, all of them are 9As 1B or 10As 1B just because of BM.
Whoa, you get these statistics so fast. *Clap clap*
I'm not sure about my school since I get the result in the afternoon, missed out all the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qing212 View Post
yeah... lol...wat is expected to get A+ turn out to be A... expected to get A got A+... lololol
High 5!! I didn expect my english to get A+ actually. Since my essay question 1 did badly and I wrote a lame story for question 2(I wrote about how a kid learn to cook. ==). So I'm quite happy about that.

Last edited by Jamie54; 23-03-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jamie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
qing212 Female
Super Junior Member

#139 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiling View Post
LOL Statistics from my school. 99.8% passing rate (one person failed BM, AWWW. my school is aiming for 100%) 32% of students got 9As and above, one 12As, 33 11As, 92 10As, 89 9As. Thanks god i still get to attend the school's majlis anugerah cemerlang.
oh my god!!!!! tat's very good!!!
Dominic Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#140 Old 23-03-2011 Default Re: How you did in school and in SPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qing212 View Post
Same thing happened to me last year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
what are the less demanding courses ??
Any non-Science subject...
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?"

And thus laments the hopeless romantic that is yours truly.

Last edited by Dominic; 23-03-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote