ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Classified > Career and opportunities

Career and opportunities Graduated and need help finding a job? You found the right place!

Maxis Graduate Trainee Program - Interview in New York!

delanie
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 03-02-2007 Default Maxis Graduate Trainee Program - Interview in New York!

Hey There!

Our Maxis Management Team is planning to conduct a series of interviews for graduating students who are interested to take up the challenging opportunity to join Maxis Communications Berhad, Malaysia?s leading telecommunications company and Malaysia?s Most Admired Company as voted by The Asia Wall Street Journal, through its Maxis Graduate Trainee Program (MGTP).

We seek to hire top students with great results from top universities and develop you through this 1-year program, filled with challenging and on-the-job training, mentorship program, company-wide visitations, teambuilding and leadership camp and work attachment in a function that best fits your skills and aspirations, towards becoming our future leaders of the company.

The Team will be conducting the interviews in New York for Batch 13 (September 2007) and Batch 14 (February 200 intakes at the end of March or the beginning of April 2007. Expenses incurred during the interview are covered by the company within stipulated guidelines.

To read more about the Maxis Graduate Trainee Program and the selection criteria (minimum CGPA, etc.), please refer the full MGTP advertisement in the posting before this or visit http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/abo...reers/mgtp.asp.

If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and academic transcripts (SPM, Pre-university and University) to me at [email address] by latest 9 March 2007. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and queries about the program. I would be most happy to clarify any matters.
delanie is offline   Reply With Quote