ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > ReCom Chat Forum

ReCom Chat Forum This is where you chat! As per new policy, all social messages e.g. "hey are you the cute guy sitting next to me in interview yesterday" MUST be posted here.

AUSMAT at INTEC for July Intake 2011

leeashroe Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#11 Old 13-05-2011 Default Re: AUSMAT at INTEC for July Intake 2011

Hiii guys, I'm not studying in INTEC but here's a website you guys might wanna read, especially the Intec Life section.

http://adfpguide.wordpress.com/

Congratulations!!
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#12 Old 13-05-2011 Default Re: AUSMAT at INTEC for July Intake 2011

Is somewhere in the campus where i can print or photostat, how's the charges bcause i m not going to bring printer there?

I'm not sure if there are any changes but the last time I was there they have computer labs which allow you to print free of charge. The computers are new and stuff but they tend to have a lot of viruses..mainly cause other people's pendrives are infected. And if you stay in the Cemara block there are plenty of photocopying shops nearby

Usually, what's the study period of AUSMAT, 1 year?

It's one and a half years, cause you're starting in June, and you can only take the standardised exams in November together with the rest of South Australia in November, hence you'll take the Nov '12 exam..

Ten-ants!
ayja is offline   Reply With Quote
lxy Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#13 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: AUSMAT at INTEC for July Intake 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy0727 View Post
Can i now how to get to INTEC from pudu,kl sentral and tbs by public transportation?
Is somewhere in the campus where i can print or photostat, how's the charges bcause i m not going to bring printer there?Is there any chinese food outside the campus?Usually, what's the study period of AUSMAT, 1 year?Thanks for your patience to ans my questions...

erm. to get to intec, or to the hostel? there are public transportations, but they obviously involve quite some waiting in between.

on campus, you can print in the library, the ko-op, or at the music faculty. Only the music faculty is free, but you have to bring your own paper. only the ko-op has colour printing though, and that's if they have not run out of colour ink.

yes there is chinese food! but you have to travel quite some distance though; there's none really near to the hostels/campus. go for campus alive! there's chinese food near where we meet! =D
campus alive is like our christian fellowship, but it's unofficial and it's a whole lot of fun. i think la. =)
Super Junior Member

#14 Old 14-05-2011 Default Re: AUSMAT at INTEC for July Intake 2011

If i enter INTEC on this July taking AUSMAT, when will be the semester break>>?
andy0727 is offline   Reply With Quote
lxy Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#15 Old 16-05-2011 Default Re: AUSMAT at INTEC for July Intake 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy0727 View Post
If i enter INTEC on this July taking AUSMAT, when will be the semester break>>?
there'll be a mid-sem break somewhere in the middle (it's a one week break), then another break around november (this will last for abour a month and a half).