ReCom.org
SPM & STPM Post questions on SPM and STPM topics ONLY.

Stpm 2011

Cactus Male

#311 Old 23-08-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyzshit View Post
STPM schedule is out. i'm definitely not happy with it =( bio and chem paper 2 on the same day =.=
I think we had it last year as well.

Ridiculous!
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
holyzshit Male
Super Junior Member

#312 Old 24-08-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

physics paper 2 on the 2nd day of STPM, paper 1 on the LAST day of STPM. guess u gotta hand it to MPM to make science students life hard =.=
holyzshit is offline   Reply With Quote
MonnaKiaw Female
Super Junior Member

#313 Old 25-08-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahaha View Post
hey...same situation here too....=(
how about lets together made a complaint to the majlis peperiksaan?
my teacher ask us to do that..
but, we need to find a lot of STPM students to made complaint together...
this could ensure we may sucess....! my teacher say that...
Yeah! The same goes to my teacher! But how? I hve only posted something regarding this matter on facebook pages of STPM, but i doubt on its effectiveness. ><
MonnaKiaw is offline   Reply With Quote
CelineD Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#314 Old 25-08-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyzshit View Post
physics paper 2 on the 2nd day of STPM, paper 1 on the LAST day of STPM. guess u gotta hand it to MPM to make science students life hard =.=
If I'm not mistaken PA was also split like that...

Here's my blog/writing wonderland: Deb's Ink Trail

nice to meet you :D
Twitter
CelineD is offline   Reply With Quote
holyzshit Male
Super Junior Member

#315 Old 25-08-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineD View Post
If I'm not mistaken PA was also split like that...

i'm quite okay with that cuz it's two totally different thing altogether. well, tat's just me though. i don't know about you all XD
holyzshit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to holyzshit For This Useful Post:
Ice_cookie Female
Super Junior Member

#316 Old 27-08-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Hmm.. I am a physics student and its not a very big problem for me as us, physics students are not affected much but sorry for those bio students. Here is a suggestion, why don't you all try to comment it on media such as The Star Newspaper? I think that through media the impact will be greater and the news get to spread faster.

Hey Upper6 2011 students, here is something I would like to share: Seminar Pengajian Am Tanjung 2011 ke-25
It's a 4 hour power-packed exciting & enjoyable PA seminar. Bet you guys will definitely enjoy it and gain much from it. Spread the news and join us with your upper 6 friends (lower6 students not allowed as seats are limited)
It's on the 2nd of october 2011 (Sunday), 2pm to 6 pm, Wawasan Open University, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Penang. The fees is RM 52 per person.
Seats are limited and the tickets are selling fast. Registration will start on 2nd Sep.
Anyone interested may contact Pusat Bimbingan Tanjung Bestari for further information 04-3246298
Thanks for informing your friends!!

Last edited by Ice_cookie; 27-08-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ice_cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
PennyLing Female
Super Junior Member

#317 Old 15-10-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyi View Post
I am an STPM-er 2009, going to be ANU this july. I took PA, Chemistry, Maths T, Biology and Chinese. I got 5As.

feel free to ask questions, juniors~
Hai! Glad to hear that you got 5As in your STPM exam. Do you have any notes or recommended books for me? I'm in trouble because of the limited sources to further my knowledge. How to study the questions about 3D and bearing by the way? I have no idea totally.
PennyLing is offline   Reply With Quote
esy Male
Super Junior Member

#318 Old 24-10-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

can anyone here provide suggestions on how should i improve my math t?i understand those questions given by teachers but during the exam the questions just seem like different from the usual exercises(i have never seen some of those questions before) and really need a 'math brain' to solve it.how can i overcome this?
esy is offline   Reply With Quote
frostbyte13 Male
Slightly Senior Member

#319 Old 24-10-2011 Default Re: Stpm 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by esy View Post
can anyone here provide suggestions on how should i improve my math t?i understand those questions given by teachers but during the exam the questions just seem like different from the usual exercises(i have never seen some of those questions before) and really need a 'math brain' to solve it.how can i overcome this?
I may not be taking STPM, but I definitely know the answer to that question. Just do more practices. Exposure to a large range of questions is important. Sometimes, they may just be questions outside your realm of understanding. In that case, then just try to memorize the methods of doing these questions. Maybe after doing lots of the same type of question, you will understand it Tertiary level of Mathematics will continue to be more and more indirect. That explains why you may not have been able to answer the questions in your exam.

Psalms 126 : 5
"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."

Interested in finding me? Add me up facebook
frostbyte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to frostbyte13 For This Useful Post: