ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#91 Old 22-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBoyz View Post
Yes, more or less 20 candidates will be chosen for overseas scholarship, at least thats true until last year. However we never know how many they will choose this year. So, just cross your fingers and hope you will get it. Good luck!
well, they have been choosing around the same number for years. so, it likely to be same also for this year.

#92 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBoyz View Post
Yes, more or less 20 candidates will be chosen for overseas scholarship, at least thats true until last year. However we never know how many they will choose this year. So, just cross your fingers and hope you will get it. Good luck!
oukay, i'll make sure my fingers are crossing all the time. but, OMG, 20, from 300 & plus people who were called. very much a headache for me.
fokero is offline   Reply With Quote
viva
Super Junior Member

#93 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by manglish_lysia View Post
you're welcome~!

I think it was fun! That was my first interview. Nervous, shaking....but overall, I enjoyed it. It was a great experience!

how's yours?
me also.. that is my first interview..
but im really happy when she said "ok,for diz session u can speak in malay'..
which is debate session..
hihi
viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Adrian92

#94 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Any idea when wil they announce the result??
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#95 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian92 View Post
somewhere late in May. they will only call the successful candidates, so gud luck.
fokero Male

#96 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by viva View Post
me also.. that is my first interview..
but im really happy when she said "ok,for diz session u can speak in malay'..
which is debate session..
hihi
hey, viva. they really let u speak in malay for the debate session eh? lucky u. during my session, i was grouped with a few debators, so i'm kinda lost to them lah. haha. & i was blurred when they asked me to talk bout tnb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian92 View Post
there's rumour bout it, somebody told me, it's on 10th of may.
so, all the best to all of us
fokero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fokero For This Useful Post:
fird126 Male
Less Junior Member

#97 Old 30-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

the result is already out. two of my friends got the scholarship.
fird126 is offline   Reply With Quote
matabumi Male
Less Junior Member

#98 Old 30-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fird126 View Post
the result is already out. two of my friends got the scholarship.
make sure they know what they sign up for. Ask about salary in the future and ask about the current starting salary for an engineer in TNB. no use graduate from good universities but earning less than average salary of an engineer. To break the bond, they have to pay everything. bond period is 7-10 years.

make sure they understand it. There's no such thing as free lunch.
matabumi is offline   Reply With Quote
waylen Male
Super Junior Member

#99 Old 30-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

how they know the result? by email or by phone call? Seen like i was being rejected....
waylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#100 Old 30-04-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylen View Post
how they know the result? by email or by phone call? Seen like i was being rejected....
normally, they will giv a phone call.
TNB scholarship is not vry easy 2 get so rejection is a part of it. jz relax, n focus on the other scholarship.