ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

bekann Male
Less Junior Member

#41 Old 27-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolvedcryptex View Post
oh wow. lol. thats straight A+? if so, then i think the criteria is really high.
Hmmm. Or maybe they think that we will definitely opt for JPA instead?
not sure. how's the results of those chosen ones?
bekann is offline   Reply With Quote
Adrian92

#42 Old 27-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolvedcryptex View Post
wat's ur results? like those shortlisted, from my skul are those who are short of one A+ oni. they are straight As students and they are only short of one A+. the rest is A+. so thats my meaning of high criteria. so, mind sharing ur results? then we can assess how high is the criteria.
I dun think is tooo high..cz i gt 8A+ n 3A..maybe they look at both academic and koko..my fren who r shortlisted oso din get str8 A+..
waylen Male
Super Junior Member

#43 Old 27-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

please anyone share with me the interview experience in 29 march.....plsplspls....i so nervous...
waylen is offline   Reply With Quote
unsolvedcryptex Male
Slightly Senior Member

#44 Old 27-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekann View Post
Hmmm. Or maybe they think that we will definitely opt for JPA instead?
not sure. how's the results of those chosen ones?
one take 11 subs another 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian92 View Post
I dun think is tooo high..cz i gt 8A+ n 3A..maybe they look at both academic and koko..my fren who r shortlisted oso din get str8 A+..
oh lolz.. thx for that info. that really assess hows the criteria is.

Last edited by unsolvedcryptex; 27-03-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
unsolvedcryptex is offline   Reply With Quote
Restl3ss
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#45 Old 27-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian92 View Post
I got 8A+ and 3A too and my extra-curricular are not bad. However, I did get 1 A- and 1 B+. Could that be what that affected the result? : x
louis Male
Less Junior Member

#46 Old 27-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylen View Post
please anyone share with me the interview experience in 29 march.....plsplspls....i so nervous...
Hey waylen,

I went to the interview last year, I even flew here for that purpose. Hehe. Firstly, you will have to give a brief introduction about yourself. The interviewers will then ask you to debate, and you will be presented with a topic where the four of you will have to talk about it. . They will specify the questions for each of you, , for example, you are going to talk about the disadvantages, that guy the advantages and so on..

After that, they will ask you questions regarding TNB. So do make sure you do adequate research about your course and also how can that benefit TNB. You will also be queried about TNB. For example, if you are applying for accounting, you will most probably get questions like TNB's financial statements, is TNB making profits and so on. So do you homework before going for the interview

Ohya, one of the interviewers is the director of Yayasan TNB, if I am not mistaken.

I will try my best to help you guys =p
louis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to louis For This Useful Post:
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#47 Old 28-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss View Post
I got 8A+ and 3A too and my extra-curricular are not bad. However, I did get 1 A- and 1 B+. Could that be what that affected the result? : x
dun be tat sad. TNB also sees ur koku activities and honestly, it is quite tough 2 get it regardless of ur results.
Adrian92

#48 Old 28-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss View Post
hmm..mayb..im nt sure as i m nt d one who prepare those list..haha
danialaiman Male
Super Junior Member

#49 Old 28-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

hey...i've been shortlisted for the interview...
kinda nervous rite now....
haha....
danialaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
alter_ego

#50 Old 28-03-2010 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Overseas Scholarship 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by danialaiman View Post
hey...i've been shortlisted for the interview...
kinda nervous rite now....
haha....
wahh.good luck dude.
hope fate fares u well.
alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alter_ego For This Useful Post: