ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarship 2011

Garfield93 Male

#61 Old 16-06-2011 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarship 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan271 View Post
Hi!! Haha...I'll be doing A-lvls at KYUEM and Electrical Engineering (Power) in the UK after successful completion of my Pre-U program....By the way, which Uniten??? Muazzam or Putrajaya???
putrajaya~

Q:What is the definition of human beings?

A:Human being is a creature who cuts trees,make them into papers and write 'Go Green,Save the Earth' on the same paper
Garfield93 is offline   Reply With Quote
hymytime
Super Junior Member

#62 Old 31-10-2011 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarship 2011

I alrd gt tis scholarship,but i've to bond 6 yrs v tnb,is tat worth?i nid some comment n opinion from senior.And for hu tat worked or working v tnb,hws the job?
hymytime is offline   Reply With Quote
frostbyte13 Male
Slightly Senior Member

#63 Old 31-10-2011 Default Re: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarship 2011

6 years for overseas scholarship ? If that is the case, then it's not too bad. If that's for local scholarship, whoa. Back up there Local bonding period for the fields outside of Medicine and Health Science should be legitimately bonded for no longer than 5 years.

But wait, you said you already got this scholarship. Did you accepted it already or are you offered it ? If you already accepted it, I don't see any reasonable point why you are asking this now, when you should have researched. If you've been only offered, then I suggest you'd better ask around. All I know is that working in government sector, be prepared for almost ANYTHING.

Psalms 126 : 5
"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."

Interested in finding me? Add me up facebook
frostbyte13 is offline   Reply With Quote