ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

I want ask about the study abroad japan

luvwinnie Male
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 15-06-2011 Default I want ask about the study abroad japan

i wanna to ask that is what should i do that can high chance to getting a MEXT Scholarship to study abroad in japan?Im form 4 student taking science stream,and Im studying japanese through A to Z Centre,and im taking for JLPT test N4 now.I wanna be a Mechanical Engineer.Please give some opinion that can make the higher chance to study abroad japan with taking MEXT Scholarship,and if can please tell me the step that should i do now also.

Last edited by luvwinnie; 15-06-2011 at 07:10 PM.
luvwinnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off