ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Scholarship Application for 2013.

babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 06-01-2012 Default Scholarship Application for 2013.

Form 5 this year, so as what I heard from my teacher, we should already be keeping our eyes open for any available applications to further our studies after SPM.

Anyone has a rough idea about when actually do the applications open? I'm talking about all types of scholarships for IPTA and IPTS. KDU, Sunway, etc does offer scholarships for A-levels rite? And also the government scholarships. Everything I google now just shows last years updates.

Hoping someone experienced in this before could help.
babymekimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
azmionorac Male
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 06-01-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymekimmy View Post
Form 5 this year, so as what I heard from my teacher, we should already be keeping our eyes open for any available applications to further our studies after SPM.

Anyone has a rough idea about when actually do the applications open? I'm talking about all types of scholarships for IPTA and IPTS. KDU, Sunway, etc does offer scholarships for A-levels rite? And also the government scholarships. Everything I google now just shows last years updates.

I think its a bit too early to be googling for 2013 scholarships when barely any scholarships for 2012 are open for application. As for the A levels scholarship for sunway, i think it'll be open by august 2012. If i do happen to come across any news, i'll be sure to let u know =)
azmionorac is offline   Reply With Quote
babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 07-01-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Too early? Oops. Haha ohh well but early than late anyways. Will keep googling from time to time. Okay, thanks for your help!
mengyee92 Female
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 12-02-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Quote:

Since you are Form 5 this year,go check ASEAN scholarship NOW.I think it should be open by now.
mengyee92 is offline   Reply With Quote
babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 12-02-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengyee92 View Post
Since you are Form 5 this year,go check ASEAN scholarship NOW.I think it should be open by now.
"Applications for the Year 2013 ASEAN Pre-University Scholarships are open in end February/early March 2012. Short-listed applicants will be required to go through a selection test and an interview before being awarded the scholarship."

So yeah, SOON. Will keep a lookout on that website in the upcoming weeks. Thanks!
mengyee92 Female
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 12-02-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Quote:
"Applications for the Year 2013 ASEAN Pre-University Scholarships are open in end February/early March 2012. Short-listed applicants will be required to go through a selection test and an interview before being awarded the scholarship."

So yeah, SOON. Will keep a lookout on that website in the upcoming weeks. Thanks!
I wish you all the best
mengyee92 is offline   Reply With Quote
babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 28-02-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I don't seem to see any threads here on ASEAN Pre-U. Most of them are about Undergrad scholarships. If there is, can someone send me the link please? If not I might have to create new thread because I have some enquires about how to fill out the application form and such. :\
acptony Male
Less Junior Member

#8 Old 29-02-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Quote:

Doing A level in Singapore is different from the usual a level of Cambridge / Ed excel.
Singapore's A level papers are generally the toughest among the 3.
acptony is offline   Reply With Quote
maofong Male
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 15-07-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Hi all , if any of you are currently going through the application process of the ASEAN Scholarship (PRE-U) feel free to approach me. This is a little late, I know, but if you do get through the exam I applaud you and welcome you to ask me anything at all
Drop me an e-mail and I'd be happy to clear your doubts and fears.
maofong is offline   Reply With Quote
kwongkienyi Male
Less Junior Member

#10 Old 16-07-2012 Default Re: Scholarship Application for 2013.

Quote:

o.o it is too early for u to worry as now is still in July normally, the scholarship application will start after your trial (For JAN intake)

Last edited by kwongkienyi; 16-07-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: typing error
kwongkienyi is offline   Reply With Quote