ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Scholarship FAQ (JPA, Petronas, BNM, MARA, ASEAN..) - Part 2

Closed Thread

weiz
Less Junior Member

#1001 Old 14-03-2008 Default

Universiti Teknologi Petronas or MMU is better to study engineering?

I ask this because I want to decide to choose whether pengajian dalam negara or pengajian luar negara in yayasan telekom and petronas scholarships.Is the pengajian luar negara in yayasan telekom and petronas scholarships much harder to get compared to pengajian dalam negara?
AtMostFear
Less Junior Member

#1002 Old 14-03-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance View Post
wat if when u applied medicine in jpa, then u follow the kursus pendedahan kerjaya at hospital and suddenly felt that u hav some sorts of phobia towards blood etc...
so can reapply other course?
o straight failed d?
shouldn't be a problem. my friend applied for medicine but she backed out during the interview and asked for a course change. now she's doing Actuarial Science to US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiz View Post
Universiti Teknologi Petronas or MMU is better to study engineering?

I ask this because I want to decide to choose whether pengajian dalam negara or pengajian luar negara in yayasan telekom and petronas scholarships.Is the pengajian luar negara in yayasan telekom and petronas scholarships much harder to get compared to pengajian dalam negara?
I would say UTP as it's harder to get in. but it's just my opinion tho.

well isn't it that obvious? most sponsors allocate only a small number of space for students to go to oversea uni compared to local uni. so yeah, it is more difficult. most students put oversea as their first choice and local as their last. so even if they're not eligible to go oversea, they might still have the chance to study locally.
Leen
Peacemaker
Administrator

#1003 Old 14-03-2008 Default

That's enough information in this FAQ II. I will lock it and make a new one. This will remain stickied so that people can read the info.
Closed Thread