ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA Korean Engineering 2011

skylinegtrr5 Male
Super Junior Member

#171 Old 03-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Thank you so much, I'm from Seremban. To my knowledge, SAC test refers to Student Assessment Centre. Sounds weird, but I think this is the acronym...

Btw, may I know self-introduction usually to be done in Malay or English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAdoreNaz View Post
I dont know what is SAC test. But there was test where you I had to answer either YES or NO . The question every year is quite the same, introduction .. general knowledge etc. Read the INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE in Recom will help. Everyone will pursue their studies until degree if you pass certain cut of point. That wont be hard if you put effort in your study. Hope you ill be choosen. Where are you from by the way ?
Thank you so much, I'm from Seremban. To my knowledge, SAC test refers to Student Assessment Centre. Sounds weird, but I think this is the acronym...

Btw, may I know self-introduction usually to be done in Malay or English.

Last edited by skylinegtrr5; 03-05-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
skylinegtrr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Winzie Female
Super Junior Member

#172 Old 04-05-2012 Unhappy Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Hi, I'm from Ampang. I got an interview for the JPA scholarship next week, and trust me I am extremely terrified.

Seniors, can you share some of your experiences during the interview? What kind of questions did they ask? Did they include some SPM Sejarah questions? Like the Suruhanjaya Reid? OMG, I can't breath every time I think about the interview.

Hope to get a reply soon.
Winzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#173 Old 04-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winzie View Post
Hi, I'm from Ampang. I got an interview for the JPA scholarship next week, and trust me I am extremely terrified.

Seniors, can you share some of your experiences during the interview? What kind of questions did they ask? Did they include some SPM Sejarah questions? Like the Suruhanjaya Reid? OMG, I can't breath every time I think about the interview.

Hope to get a reply soon.
usual thing like introduce urself, debate on a subject, y u choose this course, etc. dun wry, they won't ask spm questions.
Less Junior Member

#174 Old 04-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

How many years we will be bonded? Boyz_Zoo are you one of the JPA scholars for Korea Engineering?
jialing10 is offline   Reply With Quote
ntmm941103
Less Junior Member

#175 Old 04-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

No. He's france engineering
ntmm941103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Winzie Female
Super Junior Member

#176 Old 04-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyz_Zoo View Post
usual thing like introduce urself, debate on a subject, y u choose this course, etc. dun wry, they won't ask spm questions.

I see. But i did read from a site filled with JPA interview questions in 2008. They asked about the Suruhanjaya Reid and NAM,OIC,ASEAN.
jialing10 Female
Less Junior Member

#177 Old 04-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
I see. But i did read from a site filled with JPA interview questions in 2008. They asked about the Suruhanjaya Reid and NAM,OIC,ASEAN.
Chill!!Seniors, can you please give us some tips on securing this scholarship? Thanks in advance!!
jialing10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#178 Old 05-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jialing10 View Post
How many years we will be bonded? Boyz_Zoo are you one of the JPA scholars for Korea Engineering?
for all engineering courses, d number of years tat u r at overseas multiplied by 2 is d number of years tat u get bonded. usually, it's 6 years.
no, i'm a france engineerin scholar.
Quote:
it's a particular case mayb. i did my interview in 2009 n hv been actively since, advising recomers durin d scholarship season and so far, nobody said tat they had been asked spm questions.

#179 Old 05-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

I think the bond is 5 years if im not wrong/
iAdoreNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Winzie Female
Super Junior Member

#180 Old 05-05-2012 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyz_Zoo View Post
for all engineering courses, d number of years tat u r at overseas multiplied by 2 is d number of years tat u get bonded. usually, it's 6 years.
no, i'm a france engineerin scholar.

it's a particular case mayb. i did my interview in 2009 n hv been actively since, advising recomers durin d scholarship season and so far, nobody said tat they had been asked spm questions.
Thank you. It's really good to hear that. Hope I'll get the scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by jialing10 View Post
Chill!!Seniors, can you please give us some tips on securing this scholarship? Thanks in advance!!
Are you going for the interview this year too? Where are you from?

Last edited by Winzie; 05-05-2012 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost