ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Classified > Market Place

Market Place Buy & Sell EDUCATION RELATED stuff here. This forum is for personal use only.

South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sale!

paperclip
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 11-01-2012 Wink South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sale!

Hello! I'm selling my SAM books, notes and also graphical calculator. I studied at Taylors College Subang Jaya and if you have any questions regarding SAM, feel free to ask me!

The subjects I took: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematical Studies, Psychology and Research Project.

If you are interested in buying SAM books, drop me an email at [email address] and I will explain to you in details. Thanks!
paperclip is offline   Reply With Quote
xiaoling
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 02-01-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

I finished SAM in TCSJ 2012. I wish to sell my books, all in good condition.

These are the following subjects : Bio, Phy, Chem, Maths

PM me if u r interested.

TQ n have a nice day.
xiaoling is offline   Reply With Quote
claudiabuu
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 15-01-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

Hey. I just finished my SAM in 2012.
I took: Chemistry, Biology, Psychology, ESL and Maths.
I want to sell all my books and GC together if possible.
Help me to ask if your friends are looking for books ya.
I have complete sets of textbook, workbook, past year papers and really good and complete notes from teachers.
I will give good price and all can negotiate.
TQ!!

Contact me at [email address]
claudiabuu is offline   Reply With Quote
xiaoling
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 16-01-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

SAM books for sale!! I'm selling photocopied SAM books ( Bio, Phy, Chem, Maths ). Pm me for more info. THX
Elisha2227
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 03-04-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

Hello.. I'm going to join MCKL in the month of July.. So I was thinking to buy the books now and start my revision.. Subjects which I'm taking is, English, physical, maths, further math, chem.. If I'll are interested in selling pls, MSG me , [email address] or 0122247385

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoling View Post
SAM books for sale!! I'm selling photocopied SAM books ( Bio, Phy, Chem, Maths ). Pm me for more info. THX
I'm interested of buying it.. Can u MSG me the details.. [email address]

Last edited by Elisha2227; 03-04-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Elisha2227 is offline   Reply With Quote
xiaoling
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 04-04-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha2227 View Post
Hello.. I'm going to join MCKL in the month of July.. So I was thinking to buy the books now and start my revision.. Subjects which I'm taking is, English, physical, maths, further math, chem.. If I'll are interested in selling pls, MSG me , [email address] or 0122247385

I'm interested of buying it.. Can u MSG me the details.. [email address]
check yr email, i sent the details already.
ReeComm
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 19-04-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

Hi, My name is Melynnie, and I am from a research company, currently i am conducting a survey among SAM/ADP students, I need students from mentioned programmes to participate in our survey group discussion, basically we need to have your perceptions and views towards the education scene in Malaysia. The survey is on 25th of April, it will take about 2 hours, and after that we will give a cash of RM120 for your participation. If you or your friends are interested to participate, pls kindly email me at [email address] or contact me at 019-6547809. Thank You Mel
ReeComm is offline   Reply With Quote
jamietutor
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 31-05-2013 Default Re: South Australian Matriculation (SAM) books, notes and graphical calculator for sa

I am keen to buy. Can you pm me or email me at [email address]?
jamietutor is offline   Reply With Quote