ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

starfire9388 Female
Super Junior Member

#31 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarrie93 View Post
same here..>< i wish someone taking law will post here...

maybe they will ask you about k-pop artist~
and again, same here...i think i will have problem with my interview..since i dont really read newspaper.... now Im trying to memorise all of the name of the menteri2...and also our Agong....and also the Perak's Sultan...
...........okay.....im gonna die.....
I know nothing of artist... Unless they ask me a bit about Dream High... not the actors names =.= I know screen names only XD the rest... I know nothing... praying hard they ask non political stuff... I'm lazy to read the newspaper thanks to the political stuff >.<
starfire9388 is offline   Reply With Quote
amara93 Female
Super Junior Member

#32 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

I applied for PILN Law! :O

Damn, I 'm scared.

And are you seriously memorizing all the Sultans amd MBs names? :O

... I need to crack open a few books too then *sigh*

Last edited by amara93; 11-04-2011 at 05:35 PM.
amara93 is offline   Reply With Quote
clarrie93 Female
Less Junior Member

#33 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire9388 View Post
I know nothing of artist... Unless they ask me a bit about Dream High... not the actors names =.= I know screen names only XD the rest... I know nothing... praying hard they ask non political stuff... I'm lazy to read the newspaper thanks to the political stuff >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAdoreNaz View Post
You're applying for Law?..
I'm pretty sure they'll tease me ( Want go korea just to see kpop artist ah? ) xD.. LOL.. I'm also having trouble.. I have to cut my hair tomorrow..~,~".. and do further research tomorrow and the day after before thursday
who know? maybe one of the interviewer is a k-artist fan?maybe you guys should study about that... XP

to iadoreNaz: yours is also on thursday?? where are you having yours? and yup..Im taking PIDN Law(UK)

to amara: me too! >< nah..i think i will just memorise the important one, like the name of the Agong, sultan Perak, the Education minister, and anyone (who are important) who have anything to do with both the legal system and JPA.
clarrie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Nicholasng925 Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#34 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

I thought this thread is solely for JPA 2011 Interview Experience Sharing, but what has it turned into? Chatting thread.

1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
2. From discord, find harmony.
3. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.
=[{Albert Einstein}]=

Feel free to visit my blog here!!!
Nicholasng925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hottest Male
Super Junior Member

#35 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire9388 View Post
unless they're real avid fans...i dun think they will be that interested lol
Hottest is offline   Reply With Quote
Glassylicious Female
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#36 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Could we move all chatting posts to the Chat Forum please? This thread should strictly be reserved for serious discussion only.

Posts like "when's your interview? Mine's on Wednesday" are considered chatting posts. Chat posts from this point on will be deleted without warning.

Feel free to start a "JPA 2011 chat" thread in the Chat Forum. Thanks.

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

Compliment yourself today!

Last edited by Glassylicious; 11-04-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Glassylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glassylicious For This Useful Post:
yanno_yamster Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#37 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarrie93 View Post
same here..>< i wish someone taking law will post here...
Ya know, I have quite a number of JPA law friends who are also ReCommers but they aren't active. Want me to give them a nudge to help you guys?

May you be well and happy!!! :)
yanno_yamster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yanno_yamster For This Useful Post:
hanli Female
Less Junior Member

#38 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by amara93 View Post
I applied for PILN Law! :O

Damn, I 'm scared.

And are you seriously memorizing all the Sultans amd MBs names? :O

... I need to crack open a few books too then *sigh*
im memorising agong, pm, deputy pm, menteri besar, sultan, ( own state of course haha), director-general of jpa, education minister and health minister ( since im taking pham) n its deputy.

#39 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Actually I think international affairs is more important. Especially those related to the country you have chosen.
MrHoww is offline   Reply With Quote
chernjuin Male
Less Junior Member

#40 Old 12-04-2011 Default Re: JPA 2011 Experience Sharing

Course applied : Medicine

Experience : Go in, interviewers brief you on the two sections which will be tested to evaluate ur english and bm proficiency. Then they will ask u to give a short introduction about urself and ur family. (for mine, they limited it to just my family, other panels got free introduce yourself questions). Then why did u choose medicine? juz speak ur mind truthfully. Then they will give u a discussion topic if there is still time. My topic was why is the medical bills so high in malaysia? especially in private sector? anyone with the answer can post a quick reply pls. i think i gave a stupid one. darn. anyways, after that based on ur answers they will, WILL question ur answers as though they are not viable. just speak ur mind, seriously. that's all i can rmbr now, it was juz a short interview. good luck to those going for interview tml and later on!!!!!

Cheers. ^^
chernjuin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chernjuin For This Useful Post: