ReCom.org
Every Little Thing About Medicine Discussion for Doctors, Pharmacists, Potential Doctors, Patients and also Nurse :on Everything about Medicine!

Forming Every Little Thing About Medicine

tehjiao

#1 Old 05-02-2004 Default Forming Every Little Thing About Medicine

I'm sure that there are lots of Malaysian doing medicine, either local or oversea. I think it would be nice that if all of these ppl can meet and share their experience and knowledge. In fact, i believe that some of our non-medical field friends would be interested in knowing more about medical field,too. So anybody who is interested, pls join this new SIG, Every Little Thing about Medicine.You are welcome to intro yourself here!

p/s: thanks to chenchow to bring this idea to me
Self intro: 4th Year Medical Student in USM, Kelantan

2008 update: Time flies....Currently working as 3rd year Medical Officer at Government District Hospital, Life is very different between study and working. And I'll continue to contribute to this SIG. Welcome Everybody to join this SIG!
2010 update: Can't believe it's been 6 years since 2004, now is a 5th year medical officer in State GH. And this SIG still survive, not bad.

Last edited by tehjiao; 07-05-2010 at 12:30 AM.
tehjiao is offline   Reply With Quote
tehjiao

#2 Old 05-02-2004 Default Forming Every Little Thing About Medicine

I'm sure that there are lots of Malaysian doing medicine, either local or oversea. I think it would be nice that if all of these ppl can meet and share their experience and knowledge. In fact, i believe that some of our non-medical field friends would be interested in knowing more about medical field,too. So anybody who is interested, pls join this new SIG, Every Little Thing about Medicine.You are welcome to intro yourself here!

p/s: thanks to chenchow to bring this idea to me
Self intro: 4th Year Medical Student in USM, Kelantan

2008 update: Time flies....Currently working as 3rd year Medical Officer at Government District Hospital, Life is very different between study and working. And I'll continue to contribute to this SIG. Welcome Everybody to join this SIG!
kennytang
Less Junior Member

#3 Old 05-02-2004 Default Re: Forming Every Little Thing About Medicine

how many years more ll u spend in USM? then after that where r u going?
u took stpm b4 gg usm, right?
i m not a medical student but lke to know u.
kennytang is offline   Reply With Quote
kennytang
Less Junior Member

#4 Old 05-02-2004 Default Re: Forming Every Little Thing About Medicine

how many years more ll u spend in USM? then after that where r u going?
u took stpm b4 gg usm, right?
i m not a medical student but lke to know u.
kennytang is offline   Reply With Quote
chenchow Male
ReComer
Administrator

#5 Old 05-02-2004 Default

Yeah, I know of many ReComers are doing medicine all over the world, so the SIG will be a great way for everyone to connect and get to know each other, besides it is an opportunity for those medicine students to share insights, opinion, exposure etc...
chenchow is offline   Reply With Quote
chenchow Male
ReComer
Administrator

#6 Old 05-02-2004 Default

Yeah, I know of many ReComers are doing medicine all over the world, so the SIG will be a great way for everyone to connect and get to know each other, besides it is an opportunity for those medicine students to share insights, opinion, exposure etc...
chenchow is offline   Reply With Quote
luke Male
KittyLover
Administrator

#7 Old 05-02-2004 Default

tehjiao,

Just in case you are wondering why I (or chenchow or masterof_none) haven't approved the new SIG, you need at least 4 members (including the founder and moderators) ... once you reach that number I'll approve it at once

p/s: sorry I'm not really interested in medicine stuff by I might come by and read the discussions .. oh once approved you'll get own forum in which only members can post ... also, since you are a moderator, plz check out the configurable stuffs in the admin page of your SIG ..
Administrator

#8 Old 05-02-2004 Default

tehjiao,

Just in case you are wondering why I (or chenchow or masterof_none) haven't approved the new SIG, you need at least 4 members (including the founder and moderators) ... once you reach that number I'll approve it at once

p/s: sorry I'm not really interested in medicine stuff by I might come by and read the discussions .. oh once approved you'll get own forum in which only members can post ... also, since you are a moderator, plz check out the configurable stuffs in the admin page of your SIG ..

#9 Old 05-02-2004 Default Discussions on Medicine

Well medicine is not really my strong side, but I am really keen to learn much more on it. I had been on Microbiology last time (still is); I was interested in Medical Microbiology. Now I had shifted again, to Medical Biochemistry and a little Immunology. Hopefully this will be a good forum. I will be awaiting for it.
My favourite movies are like CSI. I know it is a far cry from the real work scenario but I had always liked to work with Molecular Biology. Solving cases and.....oh, I have to stop dreaming too much.
fish is offline   Reply With Quote
fish

#10 Old 05-02-2004 Default Discussions on Medicine

Well medicine is not really my strong side, but I am really keen to learn much more on it. I had been on Microbiology last time (still is); I was interested in Medical Microbiology. Now I had shifted again, to Medical Biochemistry and a little Immunology. Hopefully this will be a good forum. I will be awaiting for it.
My favourite movies are like CSI. I know it is a far cry from the real work scenario but I had always liked to work with Molecular Biology. Solving cases and.....oh, I have to stop dreaming too much.
fish is offline   Reply With Quote