ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

pidn 2011???whn???

Closed Thread

genethong Male
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 10-05-2011 Default pidn 2011???whn???

cn anyone here tel me hw PIDN works??? do we hav to apply again if we r nt being shortlisted in PILN???

HELPP!!!!PLSS!!! I skipped my form 6 registration coz i tot i will b goin for ipta bt i m nt so sure for it coz it's only diploma and there written "1 year"....confused
lxy Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#2 Old 10-05-2011 Default Re: pidn 2011???whn???

if i'm not mistaken, you guys filled in some part for PIDN when you applied for the scholarship, right? then i guess it'll be given out together with the PILN scholarships. whether you guys get to appeal or not, no one seems to know though.
you can still get into form 6 if you skipped the registration, coz one of my friends did that last year. might be a bit troublesome though.
the offer you get for IPTA is only for a diploma course, not a degree. that's why it's only one year. after you've completed that, then you can apply for a degree course.
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 10-05-2011 Default Re: pidn 2011???whn???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxy View Post
if i'm not mistaken, you guys filled in some part for PIDN when you applied for the scholarship, right? then i guess it'll be given out together with the PILN scholarships. whether you guys get to appeal or not, no one seems to know though.
you can still get into form 6 if you skipped the registration, coz one of my friends did that last year. might be a bit troublesome though.
the offer you get for IPTA is only for a diploma course, not a degree. that's why it's only one year. after you've completed that, then you can apply for a degree course.
oo..thnks alot...hope the pidn will b given out 2gthr wif piln coz last yr pidn results only announced in august...btw i tot my diploma course is 3 yrs???clueless......
booyyaaa Male
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 10-05-2011 Default Re: pidn 2011???whn???

Quote:
Originally Posted by genethong View Post
oo..thnks alot...hope the pidn will b given out 2gthr wif piln coz last yr pidn results only announced in august...btw i tot my diploma course is 3 yrs???clueless......
lol u got 9A+ go germany liao la
iAdoreNaz Male

#5 Old 10-05-2011 Default Re: pidn 2011???whn???

post this in JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 RESULTS thread.
We're going to reply you there.
Don't have to create a new one. See you there.

http://www.recom.org/forum/showthrea...12739&page=249
The Following User Says Thank You to iAdoreNaz For This Useful Post:
genethong Male
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 10-05-2011 Default Re: pidn 2011???whn???

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyyaaa View Post
lol u got 9A+ go germany liao la
zzz....woo...zzz
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#7 Old 10-05-2011 Default Re: pidn 2011???whn???

Admin Note: There's already an existing thread on JPA PILN/PIDN 2011 RESULTS. Redundant thread closed.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
Closed Thread