ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Jokes + Words of Wisdom + Interesting Articles

Jokes + Words of Wisdom + Interesting Articles Combination of smile, laughters and perhaps a tinge of tear

Inspirational Books + Movies / Videos + Websites + Quotes

IamSaphiraQueen Female
Less Junior Member

#31 Old 23-01-2011 Default Re: Inspirational Books + Movies / Videos + Websites + Quotes

the movie "3 idiots" All is Well~
IamSaphiraQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IamSaphiraQueen For This Useful Post:
stupidboy

#32 Old 23-01-2011 Default Re: Inspirational Books + Movies / Videos + Websites + Quotes

JDrama: Ichi Rittoru no Namida (One Litre of Tears)

It's a real life story. I think there is a book of the same name as well, but it's actually the diary of the main character depicted in the series.

Live your life to the fullest and never give up!
(Very weird that this is coming from me seeing as how I cope with my own life *pointing at his sig*).
Zero willpower to come back,
Intensity is what I lack,
Now, how can I revive my soul?
Endlessness describes my journey,
Stranded, unable to be free,
Someone please save me!
stupidboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stupidboy For This Useful Post:
Decimo Male
Super Junior Member

#33 Old 04-05-2011 Default Re: Inspirational Books + Movies / Videos + Websites + Quotes

Books by Mitch Albom:
1.Tuesdays with Morrie
-A book about someone who discovers life through a death of a friend. Made me appreciate my life more after reading the book

2.The Five People You Meet in Heaven
-Interesting book. Ever wondered if your life really do effect the lives of other people?

3.For One More Day
-What would you do if you had one more day with someone you have lost?

4.Have a Little Faith
-ever wondered the difference faith can make in the world?

These 4 books are were very fun to read. Made me appreciate life and my love ones more.

Movie? Try October sky. Inspired me to take up aerospace engineering
Decimo is offline   Reply With Quote
dargon Female
Super Junior Member

#34 Old 20-07-2012 Default Re: Inspirational Books + Movies / Videos + Websites + Quotes

My inspiration to working out and reaching my goals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B5sfE1fjLs
dargon is offline   Reply With Quote
FarhanaAqilah Female
Super Junior Member

#35 Old 07-12-2012 Default Re: Inspirational Books + Movies / Videos + Websites + Quotes

Well, as for me, i do find novels written by hlovate as comforting but, i am more motivated by reading biographies of the ones that succeeded in achieving ones' aim. It is heartbreaking learning on how people would struggle in making ends meet and realizing their impossible dreams. While I sat lazily hoping for the sky to shed gold. I caan dream, cant I?
FarhanaAqilah is offline   Reply With Quote