ReCom.org
Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

Cemara/Akasia/Cendana FAQs

KoonHua90
Super Junior Member

#11 Old 24-05-2007 Default

To vseehua:

Thanks 4 your FAQ.If rm10 is charged for each electrical appliances,then what will happen if I bring along my whole desktop(monitor,cpu,speaker,printer)?How will I be charged?
Why you said that laptop is essential to students taking Ausmat/ADFP?I'm kinda worried bcos I'll be doing ACTP at INTEC soon n I don't have the money to buy a laptop yet...
As to the dress code,can I wear a T-shirt without collar?
KoonHua90 is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#12 Old 24-05-2007 Default

For AUSMAT it's very important as there are lots of assignments which need to be typed out. However, I survived the majority of AUSMAT with a desktop computer just fine, and only switched to a laptop when my desktop stopped working one day.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
KoonHua90
Super Junior Member

#13 Old 24-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew
For AUSMAT it's very important as there are lots of assignments which need to be typed out. However, I survived the majority of AUSMAT with a desktop computer just fine, and only switched to a laptop when my desktop stopped working one day.
What is the time now in Melbourne,youngyew?If there is a lot of assignments,can't I just bring along a printer n use the computer at INTEC to print things out?
KoonHua90 is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#14 Old 24-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoonHua90
To vseehua:

Thanks 4 your FAQ.If rm10 is charged for each electrical appliances,then what will happen if I bring along my whole desktop(monitor,cpu,speaker,printer)?How will I be charged?
Why you said that laptop is essential to students taking Ausmat/ADFP?I'm kinda worried bcos I'll be doing ACTP at INTEC soon n I don't have the money to buy a laptop yet...
As to the dress code,can I wear a T-shirt without collar?
it will be charged as one item as far as i know... T thirts without collar can be worn outside of INTEC itself, i.e. as casual wear...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
launa
Less Junior Member

#15 Old 24-05-2007 Default

Thank you vseehua. Make me remind of those INTEC days, where i kena saman, but gives false student detail.....

all the juniors, don't learn my style.... unless you want the pak guard n mak guard remember you till that day....
launa is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#16 Old 24-05-2007 Default

and i shall be remembered as the guy who always stops by the guards to chat with them when i got to Intec during the days when my arms are in white plaster

I those were the days when i used my injury as alasan to break most of the rules available

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

bujanglapok
Less Junior Member

#17 Old 24-05-2007 Default

Can i wear jeans and casual shoes to classes?
Or do we need to wear those black formal shoes too?
bujanglapok is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#18 Old 24-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujanglapok
Can i wear jeans and casual shoes to classes?
Or do we need to wear those black formal shoes too?
besides monday, yes you can... sport shoes and boots are allowed, sandals and selipar jepun aren't

freesby90
Super Junior Member

#19 Old 24-05-2007 Default

hey, i was just wondering...whaddya do at intec during the weekends? is midvalley or berjaya times square nearby? i'm asking this cos i like browsing thru bookstores during my free time [borders, mph]...awesome places...also harry potter and the simpsons movie coming soon..haha...
freesby90 is offline   Reply With Quote
maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#20 Old 24-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesby90
hey, i was just wondering...whaddya do at intec during the weekends? is midvalley or berjaya times square nearby? i'm asking this cos i like browsing thru bookstores during my free time [borders, mph]...awesome places...also harry potter and the simpsons movie coming soon..haha...
hmm.. INTEC in Shah Alam... Midvalley in KL... i think it is kinda far ...
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote