ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Japanese Monbukagakusho Scholarship

-zephyr-
Super Junior Member

#41 Old 30-04-2007 Default

1stly n the most important one.. maxx, the link u post (http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/en/toj/toj0307e.html#2) is this the past years ques or the real ques fixed for the test?

anyone here who got the experiences about this test can pls tell us...

anyway i got 10a's n i went through the jpa's..
-zephyr- is offline   Reply With Quote
ccyik
Less Junior Member

#42 Old 30-04-2007 Default

Anyone applied with STPM got the letter?
ccyik is offline   Reply With Quote
king
Super Junior Member

#43 Old 30-04-2007 Default

U mean that JPA, matrix n this scholarship is all connected?

I got 10 a's but still no answer. Guess i didn't make it.
king is offline   Reply With Quote
studioworks

#44 Old 01-05-2007 Default

gosh,the monbukagusho test is 1 hour for phy,chem,eng n mat per paper?
studioworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Shannon
Less Junior Member

#45 Old 02-05-2007 Default

Erm....are calculators allowed? I read something in the letter about no calculating devices or something like that.....
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
-zephyr-
Super Junior Member

#46 Old 02-05-2007 Default

then it means no calculator la.. but i dont see how i [spm leaver] could manage to do all those math [stpm level] without using the calculator...then physic also... i will die in depression... haha
cylees
Super Junior Member

#47 Old 02-05-2007 Default

i got the letter aso..and i will go to matriks so i dun think that i can attend the test..good luck ya!
cylees is offline   Reply With Quote
sweetiojj
Less Junior Member

#48 Old 02-05-2007 Default

hihi. i hv gone thorugh jpa interview and i hv received the letter. but i don;t think i lll go for the test coz i heard that the scholarship is difficult for spm leaveer to get it..even the test is too difficultt...!!fu-yooh1!!
sweetiojj is offline   Reply With Quote
kimsiang

#49 Old 03-05-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -zephyr-
then it means no calculator la.. but i dont see how i [spm leaver] could manage to do all those math [stpm level] without using the calculator...then physic also... i will die in depression... haha
You dont need a calculator to solve the problems.Complicated calculation is not involved if i am not mistaken.

For SPM leavers.....
Please have a look on organic chemistry(STPM) as it is very important in your chemistry paper.For example,the process of transforming 1 substance to another.They are not using IUPAC name but common name for chemical substances.Remember.

Note:The papers are set for the whole world(they are giving more than 40 nations this scholarship.But you dont have to compete with them,just competition among Malaysians for our case) based on Japanese syllabus(high school level in japan but the easier version).

SO,Be prepared to solve the problems with your mind opened.Let your brain be flexible.They are different from Malaysian examination's(SPM,STPM) style.
________
SUZUKI IGNIS HISTORY

Last edited by kimsiang; 15-04-2011 at 01:29 PM.
kimsiang is offline   Reply With Quote
-zephyr-
Super Junior Member

#50 Old 03-05-2007 Default

wah kimsiang...u make my spirit grew hoarsely back..thx!! hehe. any more useful tips? n anyway u stil didnt rply my pm about the interview thing...individual or group?