ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

ZaffyAffendi Female
Super Junior Member

#41 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

are they calling up for a round of interviews? or have they decided who to give the scholarships to?
ZaffyAffendi is offline   Reply With Quote
safalhabshi Male
Less Junior Member

#42 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaffyAffendi View Post
are they calling up for a round of interviews? or have they decided who to give the scholarships to?
if im not mistaken, there r no interviews....so juz straight away the choose the scholars....
safalhabshi is offline   Reply With Quote
ZaffyAffendi Female
Super Junior Member

#43 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by safalhabshi View Post
if im not mistaken, there r no interviews....so juz straight away the choose the scholars....
seriously? that's odd. i would have thought they would have interviews like the other scholarships. though i remember the PNB lady telling me after the test they MIGHT have an interview to determine the scholars. hmm....
safalhabshi Male
Less Junior Member

#44 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
seriously? that's odd. i would have thought they would have interviews like the other scholarships. though i remember the PNB lady telling me after the test they MIGHT have an interview to determine the scholars. hmm....
owh.....i get tis base on last year pnb scholar....they juz ring him up n tell him tat he get the scholarship....might be different for tis year though.......btw, u did the test on which date?
ZaffyAffendi Female
Super Junior Member

#45 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
owh.....i get tis base on last year pnb scholar....they juz ring him up n tell him tat he get the scholarship....might be different for tis year though.......btw, u did the test on which date?
ahh i see. do you know how many scholarships were given out last year? and i couldn't remember the date of my test. but it was on a wednesday. yours?
safalhabshi Male
Less Junior Member

#46 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
ahh i see. do you know how many scholarships were given out last year? and i couldn't remember the date of my test. but it was on a wednesday. yours?
owh...mine is on the 5th of april on monday....erm, if im not mistaken around 20 lucky people onli....haha....pray hard to be in tat 20.......u apply for wad under pnb??
ZaffyAffendi Female
Super Junior Member

#47 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
owh...mine is on the 5th of april on monday....erm, if im not mistaken around 20 lucky people onli....haha....pray hard to be in tat 20.......u apply for wad under pnb??
i applied for law. probably not the highest priority for PNB but was just trying my luck. i heard they need more of actuarists, finance-related people, accountants, if i'm not mistaken. what did you apply for?
safalhabshi Male
Less Junior Member

#48 Old 23-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
i applied for law. probably not the highest priority for PNB but was just trying my luck. i heard they need more of actuarists, finance-related people, accountants, if i'm not mistaken. what did you apply for?
owh...never mind....if it is mend for u, then u will get it....i apply for actuarial science.....really hope to get this.....
oden Male
Super Junior Member

#49 Old 28-04-2010 Question Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

I was confuse though that I should ask this question earlier. Wasn't the closing date is on 31/8/2010? I saw it here.
oden is offline   Reply With Quote
insyeerah Female
Super Junior Member

#50 Old 28-04-2010 Default Re: Permodalan Nasional Berhad(PNB) Overseas Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
I was confuse though that I should ask this question earlier. Wasn't the closing date is on 31/8/2010? I saw it here.
There must be typing error, as in the PNB website n the scholarship advertisement, it's already stated that "closing date: 23 march 2010"

"Our lives are not determined by what happened to us, but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but by the attitude we bring to life"
insyeerah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to insyeerah For This Useful Post: