ReCom.org
Sarawakians Click here to visit this social group

The Future of Sarawak

zaiy Female

#31 Old 27-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve88 View Post
Don't forget the new elevators installed on our tallest trees! air-con included! =p
aik. why need air-cond? sarawak jungles is not hot.
we only need air-conNature.

-ka boom!-
zaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#32 Old 27-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Ok.. another way of improving Sarawak? Maintanance is very important. I live at BDC and sometimes I go to Friendship Garden for a jog. It's really sad to see that it's not properly maintained. Some of the sculptures have all been eaten by anai-anai and the fish in the lake?? Dying due to overcrowding... i used to feed it as well but seriously.. i feel maintanance is very important. The local authorities only know how to build build build but dunno hw to jaga. And one more thing... The public toilet in Sarawak especially in Satok market is simply atrocious and a terrible place to be in. I loathe Sarawakian public toilets.. if i really have to go, i'll normally find a fast-food toilet and let it all out there. LOL... but even so, some are horrible..
Slightly Senior Member

#33 Old 28-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaiy View Post
love live! wan sui! how we use the word eh?
wan sui sarawak! can we use it like that?

oh, now i'm out of the topic. not about future of sarawak anymore.
It's used for something... erm... perhaps for joyfulness. Haha, don't know la.

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

If more is less, is less more?

Keiko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#34 Old 28-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Quote:
Originally Posted by senksiang90 View Post
Ok.. another way of improving Sarawak? Maintanance is very important. I live at BDC and sometimes I go to Friendship Garden for a jog. It's really sad to see that it's not properly maintained. Some of the sculptures have all been eaten by anai-anai and the fish in the lake?? Dying due to overcrowding... i used to feed it as well but seriously.. i feel maintanance is very important. The local authorities only know how to build build build but dunno hw to jaga. And one more thing... The public toilet in Sarawak especially in Satok market is simply atrocious and a terrible place to be in. I loathe Sarawakian public toilets.. if i really have to go, i'll normally find a fast-food toilet and let it all out there. LOL... but even so, some are horrible..
maintenance starts with the people. If we are not civic enough to take care of our own surroundings, we won't ever be able to maintain things properly

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#35 Old 28-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

LOL. Well, at least i know I'm doing my part.. btw, Veeshua, what's ur favourite hangout spot in Kch? WHo knws one day i can spot u on the streets.. hahaha!
The Student
Administrator

#36 Old 28-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Quote:
LOL. Well, at least i know I'm doing my part.. btw, Veeshua, what's ur favourite hangout spot in Kch? WHo knws one day i can spot u on the streets.. hahaha!
You won't spot me that easily, since I am not out often. Usually i'll eat laksa at MJC or Golden Arch during the morning or be at my buddy's place in Tabuan Dusun...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
Keiko123
Slightly Senior Member

#37 Old 29-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Lol... Then senksiang, what about you?

Maybe we all here ever brush against each other, just don't know only.

senksiang90 Male

#38 Old 29-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

The only place I use to hang out is BDC Everise, STAR, Riverside Cineplax, erm... Upwell ok ok... but nwadays mostly in Boulevard and tHe Spring... toooiiiinggg... hehe.. maybe we should have a sarawakian gathering end of this year.. I vote Veeshua to be taiko!!
Slightly Senior Member

#39 Old 29-05-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Lol... vseehua taiko! Funny then!

Future Sarawak's "pillars"!

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#40 Old 02-06-2009 Default Re: The Future of Sarawak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko123 View Post
Lol... vseehua taiko! Funny then!

Future Sarawak's "pillars"!
Quote:
The only place I use to hang out is BDC Everise, STAR, Riverside Cineplax, erm... Upwell ok ok... but nwadays mostly in Boulevard and tHe Spring... toooiiiinggg... hehe.. maybe we should have a sarawakian gathering end of this year.. I vote Veeshua to be taiko!!
Waa i don't want to be see as some kind of a triad leader le. Later you'll see me in the newspapers dead instead...

Since most of you will be in Kuala Lumpur I'll meet you guys there ;) Oh, and I need a place to stay in KL